Status
Not open for further replies.
Dresses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Debenhams dresses arrived today ...... and I love :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc the Ben de Lisi one - I didnt want to take it off I think I am slightly in love with it!!!

The other one is very pretty but can not compare to the other one the flower detail and train looks so pretty - I will upload some pictures later :goodvibes

My Debenhams dresses arrived today ...... and I love :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc the Ben de Lisi one - I didnt want to take it off I think I am slightly in love with it!!!

The other one is very pretty but can not compare to the other one the flower detail and train looks so pretty - I will upload some pictures later :goodvibes

Is it 'The one'????!!?!?! I need to know and I DEMAND pictures!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Bob xoxoxoxoxo

EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!!!

OMG - you might have found your dress!!!! What a huge day!!!!!!! :D

And not only have you found it - you have it!!!

Due to the rubbish light in my room my photos are too bad to put on here - the dress look shiny (I think the layer of satin underneath is catching the light!) so you will have to made do with this teaser for now.....

010-3.jpg

Unfortunetly I have ummm shown Henry as I got too excited hahaha! Thats thrown that tradition out of the window!:rotfl:

Wow! I love the petals babes!! Don't worry about tradition! I show Jack photos of all the ones I like, and even showed him ones of me in dresses, but he got all teary and told me I wasn't allowed to show him any more! Silly man!

I think it's fine him seeing the dress, as on the big day you'll be all done and up have that magical bride air about you, wont spoil anything. :)

Find some good light and send a photo!!!!!!!!!!

Right I've taken some this morning - sorry for the bad quality but its impossible to take a good photo of yourself in the mirror!

Here is the first one - very pretty and I love the big bow (and would look a lot better when ironed) , I not convinced about the wavy top - I think its something that would date in the future? Lovely dress though

020-2.jpg

Here is the original again!

20071221_033010610885.jpg

Here is the Ben de Lisi dress - as soon as I put it on I was "wow"! the petals are so pretty and there is beading all over the top and bottom which I cant pick up on the camera. The train is beautful too, the whole dress is very light and flowy (is that a word?) and perfect for our wedding in the Yacht Club Gazebo :goodvibes

023-2.jpg

026-2.jpg

20071221_033010470085.jpg

The good thing too is that its only fitted to my top half - which I would imagine is pretty easy to take in "once" I have lost weight :banana:

OOooh! I love it gemma!!!!!! The second one is the one!!!!!

Yaaaay! Thank you for the photos!!!!!!!!!

I love that you put them on this morning before work:lmao:

I would have!!!!

Ohh they are so pretty, very "flowy" (and I think it is a word, I use it all the time lol). Which one do you like better?? have you made a choice yet, or are you going to try on more?? Such a tough choice when you have 2 gorgeous gowns:goodvibes

OOooh! I love it gemma!!!!!! The second one is the one!!!!!

Yaaaay! Thank you for the photos!!!!!!!!!

I love that you put them on this morning before work:lmao:

I would have!!!!

GORGEOUS!!!!

Is this "The One"?! I'm so excited for you!!!

YEAH:woohoo: :banana: :cool1: :dance3: :cheer2: :yay:

Lovely dress.

Ohh they are so pretty, very "flowy" (and I think it is a word, I use it all the time lol). Which one do you like better?? have you made a choice yet, or are you going to try on more?? Such a tough choice when you have 2 gorgeous gowns:goodvibes

I love them both!! :lovestruc

Bob xoxoxoxx

Thanks everyone - its definetly the second one :banana: I love it!

Its really heavy though so I think I will just wear it for the ceremony and then get changed to something a bit more comfortable for the rest of the day, and then keep the dress for my UK reception :)

I LOVE IT I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM!!!
Oh wow so so pretty!

Awwww thank you!!

I will be back on Sunday I'm off to the national wedding show on Sunday in Birmingham with my bridesmaid, really looking forward to it it will be a fun girly weekend and were meeting up with a friend from uni who I have not seen since I left in 2005 :goodvibes

Were staying here...
35.jpg

Lets hope our room is not on the top floor as I'm terrified of heights! One good thing about the credit crunch is you can get bargain hotel rooms :banana:

Hello Gemma

Wow I love you second dress you must be so excited that you now have it :)

You are so lucky you are going to the wedding show :)

Cant wait to hear what you got

Leanne x x x

I went to the wedding show on Saturday and it was fun - although scary lots of bridezellas!! It confirmed to me 110% that I am so happy we are going away, I never wanted the hassle of organising a big wedding, I think sometimes people lose the essence of what is important - I know thats a very deep thing to say :lmao: - but there were people trying to sell us rugs with our names on to celebrate of marriage!:rotfl:

There were some really good bargains there though - especially on dresses, if you know what suits you and and what you after you could easily get a dress with 50% off!:)

We had a look around all the stalls and watched the fashion show (that was great fun I loved watching that).

I also got Rev Jack Day's pack today so were going to go through his civil ceremonies, were after a non religious ceremony, but the words are really important to us so its something I really want to think about :) .

Glad you enjoyed the bridal show

did you buy any thing?

x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter