Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you enjoyed the bridal show

did you buy any thing?

x x x

No its waaaaay to early for me to get anything - I dont want to get things and then change my mind later, there were lots of bargains to be had though if you knew what you wanted :goodvibes

I got load of flyers (and free sweets) with discounts which I'm keeping for future use!

I loved the bridal show when I went.

I thought it was great fun (but slightly scary!), will probably go next year to get bits and pieces for our at home reception as there were lots of discounts on things :)

No its waaaaay to early for me to get anything - I dont want to get things and then change my mind later, there were lots of bargains to be had though if you knew what you wanted :goodvibes

I got load of flyers (and free sweets) with discounts which I'm keeping for future use!

Ha ha ill be going just for the sweets then lol we have a small one in our hotel spa this weekend i hope i get free sweets im only going to be nosey and see who else is getting married i know in my area lol

Oooh not updated this for a few days!

Our Disney cruise confirmation came in the post :boat: I was very excited - it looks like a letter that has been aged and from a shipwreck - how cool!

Weve found a couple of places for our at home reception, one of them is being refurbished right now (the one were most interested in), so were going to go and see it in the summer -sounds promising though especially if its been refurbished!

Apart from that I've not done much wedding planning - after th excitement of the dress it feels like far too early to do anything else (althought that may change next week!).

Only 10 days to go before I phone DFTW as we will be 18 months out :goodvibes

Hi Gemma - just catching up with your PJ! I'm excited to see someone else having a xmas wedding! We are planning our weddingn at home for xmas 2011 :lovestruc seems ages away at the mo, but I can't wait to find some xmas ideas to use as the theme for our day! How's your planning coming along? Have you found much you want to decorate the room yet?

I must have missed the post where you said youi decided on your dress:confused3... anyways I love it!!!! Great choice, it hangs very nicely too so I bet you won't have trouble with wrinkles at all!

And yea for Mickey Mail, the cruise will be awesome!!!! Lucky You!!!:goodvibes

Such a classy dress! I love it!

I love the dress the flowers at the bottom are beautiful!!

Thanks guys I love my dress! Its safely tucked away at my mum's house so I don't keep trying it on!

Hi Gemma - just catching up with your PJ! I'm excited to see someone else having a xmas wedding! We are planning our weddingn at home for xmas 2011 :lovestruc seems ages away at the mo, but I can't wait to find some xmas ideas to use as the theme for our day! How's your planning coming along? Have you found much you want to decorate the room yet?

Hi :wave: I dont think were going to have xmas themed decorations (especially as there are loads anyway at WDW), our at home reception will be in Jan and I want to keep to our colours of white, sage green and silver - silver is a bit Christmassy though?!

I keep looking for ideas to decorate the room - but its so early yet!

I must have missed the post where you said youi decided on your dress:confused3... anyways I love it!!!! Great choice, it hangs very nicely too so I bet you won't have trouble with wrinkles at all!
And yea for Mickey Mail, the cruise will be awesome!!!! Lucky You!!!:goodvibes
Thank you!! I think I always loved the one I picked from the internet so I always hoped it would be that one! The dress fits in my cabin case easily - phew!

I cant wait for the cruise I wish it was this year! :boat:

Just popped in to catch up and say "hey"

When are you phoning DFTW?

I almost did today, but then I got scared, and also realised it was only 8.45 in FL so left it for later and then forgot to call!

Hi :wave: I dont think were going to have xmas themed decorations (especially as there are loads anyway at WDW), our at home reception will be in Jan and I want to keep to our colours of white, sage green and silver - silver is a bit Christmassy though?!

I keep looking for ideas to decorate the room - but its so early yet!

Hi - I know the feeling but keep looking online and gettin excited :rotfl: green and silver sound lovely, I don't know whether to go for purple and silver or traditional red and green (don't want it to be to predictable!) some more research I think...

err Gemm..... how did i miss those photos!!

Oh my god girl! you got a dress! its sooo nice. that overlay is really pretty- it looks so dainty and girly and pretty- i love it!!

its a good thing too that its one of those dresses that are easy to take in- that will save you ££'s - even though your figure looks perfect in those photos and it fits lovely!

when i get my dress- i dont know where i am going to keep it because i will want to put it on all the time - do you watch friends ----? if you do then you'll know what im taking about when i say ''chilling out in front of the tv in the dresses, doing the cleaning in the dresses' hahah!! that would so be me!!

Just popped in to catch up and say "hey"

When are you phoning DFTW?

I almost did today, but then I got scared, and also realised it was only 8.45 in FL so left it for later and then forgot to call!

I'm going to phone early next week - with it being Easter weekend this weekend I figured I might as well hang on, plus with all the changes going on at DFTW another few days wont hurt.
Hi - I know the feeling but keep looking online and gettin excited :rotfl: green and silver sound lovely, I don't know whether to go for purple and silver or traditional red and green (don't want it to be to predictable!) some more research I think...

I love purple and silver, and I dont think red and green is predictible - red doesnt suit me so we had to count that one out!

err Gemm..... how did i miss those photos!!

Oh my god girl! you got a dress! its sooo nice. that overlay is really pretty- it looks so dainty and girly and pretty- i love it!!

its a good thing too that its one of those dresses that are easy to take in- that will save you ££'s - even though your figure looks perfect in those photos and it fits lovely!

when i get my dress- i dont know where i am going to keep it because i will want to put it on all the time - do you watch friends ----? if you do then you'll know what im taking about when i say ''chilling out in front of the tv in the dresses, doing the cleaning in the dresses' hahah!! that would so be me!!

Awww thanks Stacey - I hate my arms in particular so want to lose some weight off there, adn the dress would look better with a few pounds taken off!

I totally know what you mean about wearing the dress - I wore it around the house at least 3 times! Thats why its at my parents now so I cant try it on and wreck it haha!

The dress is fab! Been looking online at the different styles and they are all so pretty :lovestruc seems like your plans are starting to come together! I saw the cutest idea at a wedding venue the other day, they had a Yankee candle on each table! I loved that idea they even do a wedding day candle :goodvibes

The dress is fab! Been looking online at the different styles and they are all so pretty :lovestruc seems like your plans are starting to come together! I saw the cutest idea at a wedding venue the other day, they had a Yankee candle on each table! I loved that idea they even do a wedding day candle :goodvibes

Ohhhh I love Yankee candles! Good idea:goodvibes

oooooh yankee candles..

oooh i may have to steal that idea. when i get my house - it will be full with them beautiful yummy scrummy candles!!!

oooooh yankee candles..

oooh i may have to steal that idea. when i get my house - it will be full with them beautiful yummy scrummy candles!!!

I know I fill the house with them :goodvibes yeah the one we saw had white wedding candles on each table but we are thinking of either purple and silver or red and green colours (as its xmas :santa:) so I was thinking I could alternate xmas candles on each table! There are too many to choose from :rolleyes1

Hi :wave:

I know I've been rubbish updating this - I've been really busy with work and to be honest I've not had time to think about the wedding!:laughing:

I HAVE written my pre trip report for our upcoming October trip though!:goodvibes

Here's the link if you want to read it http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2148039

Hoping to phone up DFTW soon - but will be in a week or so as I've got a really busy week next week, and won't be able to return calls :sad2:

oo exciting you are going to be ringing soon i am very excited for you :D

you probably are exhausted from work being busy but at times like this it must be a relief as well to be busy :)

of to read your pre trippy

Mmmm, I looooove Yankee Candles!!

My Peaches and Sweet Berries one finished today, so I got to start my Vanilla Lime one - I looooooove it!!!

I also bought a super cute shade for it too!!

Mmmm, I looooove Yankee Candles!!

My Peaches and Sweet Berries one finished today, so I got to start my Vanilla Lime one - I looooooove it!!!

I also bought a super cute shade for it too!!

Hahahahaha random!:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter