2023-2024 runDisney WDW Schedule Announced

What is the best guess for the registration date for the Wine N Dine half?

So this is now the third thread on this topic. Let's keep the discussion in one place in The Running Thread.

Mods....if you agree can you delete the two orphan threads??

So this is now the third thread on this topic. Let's keep the discussion in one place in The Running Thread.

My opinion only - I think it is okay to have one thread outside of the Running Thread dedicated to this. This info can get lost (hard to find) very easily in that large thread.

Now being double posted and discussed on four threads including the new race specific thread

Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2023 (Nov. 2-5, 2023)

Perhaps this is where individual race weekend registration date speculation belongs??

Technically this was the first thread posted specifically on this news. I thought it made sense to have it’s own topic because I’m not often in the running thread and I see that as more a general running discussion thread than something specifically Disney related.

Interesting that all 3 half marathon weekends are 4 days long. Likely means all 3 will have yoga on the first day.

Interesting that all 3 half marathon weekends are 4 days long. Likely means all 3 will have yoga on the first day.

They always include Expo day in the race weekend dates. It doesn't necessarily mean yoga, but it seems those have been selling well so wouldn't be surprised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter