2022 Sea World Black Friday Info

Can anyone tell me if Seaworld sell Black Friday tickets like this every year? I was looking to go for Thanksgiving week since my passes are blocked out for Disney. It would be nice for my family to try a new park

Can anyone tell me if Seaworld sell Black Friday tickets like this every year? I was looking to go for Thanksgiving week since my passes are blocked out for Disney. It would be nice for my family to try a new park

In my experience, yes they always have some great deals for BF. We purchased the plat pass via SS right before our Thanksgiving trip this past year and had a lovely time at SW and their christmas shows and theming was great!

In my experience, yes they always have some great deals for BF. We purchased the plat pass via SS right before our Thanksgiving trip this past year and had a lovely time at SW and their christmas shows and theming was great!
Hi and Thank you for your reply but can you tell me what SS means?

Hi and Thank you for your reply but can you tell me what SS means?
Sorry - my error, I meant SP (Seasame Place) If you look at the other parks they own - Seaworld TX and CA, Bush Gardnes and Seasame Place they all offer Platinum annual passes for all 11 parks - good for a year, sometimes a bit more.

Sorry - my error, I meant SP (Seasame Place) If you look at the other parks they own - Seaworld TX and CA, Bush Gardnes and Seasame Place they all offer Platinum annual passes for all 11 parks - good for a year, sometimes a bit more.
Oh WOW!!! Thanks for the info. I will definitely be looking out for these deals for this coming Black Friday

They actually had a really good sale the week before which may be better for you. The tickets expire the next yr the day you buy them. Maybe check the week before black Friday if you want to use them before Thanksgiving.

They actually had a really good sale the week before which may be better for you. The tickets expire the next yr the day you buy them. Maybe check the week before black Friday if you want to use them before Thanksgiving.
Thank you kindly I will start looking for deals on Nov. 1st LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter