2022 Christmas Events Announced including MVMCP & Candlelight Processional!

Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can save $10 per ticket to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, valid for select event nights.

No info yet on what those dates will be, though.

Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can save $10 per ticket to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, valid for select event nights.

No info yet on what those dates will be, though.
Last year I remember the discounts for the Christmas after hours event only being available for dates in November. Hoping this years MVMCP will offer the discount in December.

Tickets are on sale now if anyone is going to grab one. I can't say how long the discounts last for I am afraid as it only showed the prices of the parties that are during my booked stay (early November).

I guess when they are on sale to non-resort guests (the 7th I believe?), it will be easier to see exactly if the DVC discount only applies in November or not

It appears that 12/1 is the last party to offer the DVC & AP discount.
So when I go to buy tickets it allows me to purchase at the DVC rate (the 11/10 party date that we have a points stay during already booked) but we are resale owners. The fine print says "Item(s) are priced for Disney Vacation Club Members only. For these items, you must show a valid Disney Vacation Club Membership ID at the park entrance to pick up your tickets or passes." Does this mean if we buy the tickets now and then get there and aren't direct members we can't use the ticket? Or does the membership type not even matter? We went last year but it was after the discount days were done so I'm not sure how it all works. Thanks!

How do you get the DVC discount? I already booked my party tickets but I did not see a discount Thank you
At the top of the availability calendar it lets you look at prices for regular guests, APs, or DVC. There is no DVC discount the week of Thanksgiving or after December 1. If you've already booked you likely won't be given any $$ back.

I see the annual pass part but nothing for regular or DVC. I must be doing something wrong. Yes I did already purchase for the second week of November. Maybe next time for the discount. Thank you

I see the annual pass part but nothing for regular or DVC. I must be doing something wrong. Yes I did already purchase for the second week of November. Maybe next time for the discount. Thank you
You'd only see DVC pricing if you are eligible for Membership Extras (I think). Didn't know it was possible to see AP prices but not All Guest prices (as you described above) so you have me stumped.

Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 7.55.11 PM.png

If you have AAA and want a discount in December. It appears Disney appreciates AAA customers more than DVC.

If you have AAA and want a discount in December. It appears Disney appreciates AAA customers more than DVC.
The prices I see with my AAA membership (Hampton Roads VA area) are not discounted in December -- the same days they aren't discounted for AP / DVC. I could purchase them through AAA but the price is the same.

The other days are actually a bit cheaper through AAA though and the two days in November that have no AP / DVC discount are actually about $20 cheaper through AAA.

The prices I see with my AAA membership (Hampton Roads VA area) are not discounted in December -- the same days they aren't discounted for AP / DVC. I could purchase them through AAA but the price is the same.

The other days are actually a bit cheaper through AAA though and the two days in November that have no AP / DVC discount are actually about $20 cheaper through AAA.
Mine show a discount AAA Northeast www.AAA.com. It looks like the last few right before Xmas have no discount. The AAA price does not include tax.

Attachments

• 2FC7F994-382B-433C-9535-DB795A314D0A.png
    2FC7F994-382B-433C-9535-DB795A314D0A.png
    72.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter