2020 Watch??

anyone know what months will be released next? June, July and Aug? Sept too?
It should be the rest of May to early September...basically covering the full Alaska season for the Wonder and all the Europe schedule for the Magic. West bound Transatlantic would be in the following release.

im looking at either Oct or Jan, anyone know if the price between these two months would be that different?

They should be similar. I’m interest if they are going to release an 8 night Carribbean cruise for 2020, similar to the 2019. The next release should open to September, so my wait is longer

For the love of God, Disney, release your summer schedule!! Almost all the other cruise lines have 2020 out already! Mama wants to go back to Europe and she wants to do it on DCL! :)

Same - I am in AZ (school break is June/July) and going with family from MA (summer break July/August) so we are going to have limited options as we want to do a cruise and then another week on land. And I don't have a Disney trip booked right now so I really want to get something booked...

Last summer release season was around early March since the Opening Day Pricing thread was made March 1st.
I am not expecting DCL to announce itineraries until sometime later next month.

I agree though, waiting this long is freakishly annoying.

Once again, I will have my travel agent check the cruise fares for Norway/Iceland, and probably once again I will not keep the booking. We have a booking with Princess for that itinerary, but I'd love to do it with Disney instead. We shall see what the prices look like this time :confused3.

Once again, I will have my travel agent check the cruise fares for Norway/Iceland, and probably once again I will not keep the booking. We have a booking with Princess for that itinerary, but I'd love to do it with Disney instead. We shall see what the prices look like this time :confused3.
I've been looking at Princess as well. They are offering a WBTA 2020 cruise with a really nice itinerary that includes Norway, Scotland and Ireland. Princess is probably my least favorite cruise line, so I've been holding off on booking it. I would love to see what DCL plans to offer?

Price wise I would guess there won't be any good news. I booked late onto the 2018 cruise (at a decidedly higher price than booking at opening and I can't even say it was an ok price...) and still got sticker shock when they released 2019. Having said that, I'd love to take this cruise again. I will say that it was wonderful being on the Magic and having all those Disney touches, but we only had 3 days at sea (and each was after a few exhausting days touring) so we really didn't make the most of all the shows, movies, and activities on this trip. No regrets though.

I've been looking at Princess as well. They are offering a WBTA 2020 cruise with a really nice itinerary that includes Norway, Scotland and Ireland. Princess is probably my least favorite cruise line, so I've been holding off on booking it. I would love to see what DCL plans to offer?

Oh, that is a shame - they were our favorite so far, followed by Holland and Carnival. We are out of giving NCL any further chances, but would like to try Royal Caribbean and Celebrity some day. Still would like to get back to Disney so we can use our platinum benefits!

Oh, that is a shame - they were our favorite so far, followed by Holland and Carnival. We are out of giving NCL any further chances, but would like to try Royal Caribbean and Celebrity some day. Still would like to get back to Disney so we can use our platinum benefits!
To be fair DH and I only sailed with Princess once on the (old) Grand last summer. We really enjoyed everything about the cruise except the food and over the top sales pitches for art auctions, etc. We felt like the quality of food wasn't nearly as good as Royal Caribbean or Disney. We haven't sailed with anyone else to compare. Hoping to try Celebrity in the future as well and I'm willing to give Princess another try if the itinerary interests me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter