2020 Watch??

The prices are rising on Hawaii like crazy too.
Good Itineraries for Spring 2020

May 8th. Hawaii-Vancouver, hopefully a few days at Aulani again.
I got connected right away, I was shocked all 7A's were gone.
Which cruise did you book?

Same one! :banana: I think we may have been on the same HNL/YVR 10 night sailing in 2015? I booked a 5C. First choice was not available for stateroom. Happy to get the 10% off! And I'm calling Costco Travel when they open to have it transferred! :cutie:

The prices are rising on Hawaii like crazy too.

Really??? I hadn't noticed that! But I did go back into the site while logged in to just check an OV room to see if I might want to downgrade to save some $$. Each time I selected a room, website said "not available any longer". Don't know if it's a glitch or so many people really are booking? Of if folks are just looking and checking like I was.... :scratchin

Really??? I hadn't noticed that! But I did go back into the site while logged in to just check an OV room to see if I might want to downgrade to save some $$. Each time I selected a room, website said "not available any longer". Don't know if it's a glitch or so many people really are booking? Of if folks are just looking and checking like I was.... :scratchin

It looked like verandahs went up after I booked.

7A's gone.
I meant the prices are rising quickly on the verandahs. Sorry

No worries - I think I am just shell shocked that they were gone 5 min after they were SUPPOSED to open... anyone know when online opened up?

Looks like another person is saying it was open by 7:30am and I am PST... my morning tomorrow keeps getting earlier and earlier! :faint:

I didn't go online to have a look until 8:30 -- and I was surprised how quickly I got in and it was working!

This is all fascinating... and I'm hopeful that the cruise I want (standard 7-night on the Fantasy) is not that popular so that prices stay fairly stable until Wednesday when I can book!

if your TA says DCL tells them your category choice is no longer available (mine was told no 9As on the Hawaii cruises) ask the TA to ask DCL to refresh their screen...that's how my TA got a supposedly "sold out" category cabin for me!

I'm really torn on the themed cruise issue too. My kids are very into Marvel now, but the Magic is a lot more expensive for families of 5 than the newer ships, so I would really only want to book on the Magic if I can be sure it is a Marvel cruise. I wish they announced them earlier...

FWIW, our Marvel cruise never filled up and the price never really went up either. I kept an eye on it after booking just out of curiosity about how much more expensive they can get.

I didn't go online to have a look until 8:30 -- and I was surprised how quickly I got in and it was working!

I have a question, since I am Gold, I can log on to the computer tomorrow to get prices or do I have to call?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!