2020 Watch??

Don't they typically announce on a Thursday, with platinum starting the following Monday? So here is holding out for this Thursday.

I agree with what they said ^. If you can afford the 7 night I would do it as there is more time to enjoy all the various activities they have onboard for it. Squish what all we did into 4 nights and that would be a VERY busy cruise!! I would always take a four night over not sailing though* - and if your favorite ship happens to be the Dream then Id stick with that as well since you know it will make you happy to sail her. :)

*I would have a much harder time justifying a 3-night personally though. We did that once on the Magic and it was so fast that people were frantic and not as polite. I'd rather wait and sail longer later.

For us, it works. A 3 nights is perfect when matched with a "land" stay. I've done WDW-3 nights cruise twice and I'm about to do a Universal Orlando-3 nights cruise this fall. It's the best of both worlds.

When it comes to the politeness of other guests, the fact that we are two adults could play a role because we do not participate to all the popular events and we do not mind sitting in the back during shows.

Anxiously waiting for the fall 2020 itineraries, so I can book my wedding! <3

Are you planning on getting married on the cruise? Our plan for 2021 is currently wedding in WDW and maybe a honeymoon cruise but today was thinking about wedding on cruise/castaway. Would just be interesting to know how others decide!

I have not received any notices from my TA -- who usually sends them 2-3 days before opening. :confused3

Just got off the Wonder today and the vacation planning desk hasn’t heard anything. Unless she was withholding info from me :duck::rolleyes1.

That link isn’t working and it’s not on their home page. Maybe the took it down because it was wrong info? :flower:

When I spotted it earlier today and the link didn't work, to me it made sense because there's nothing to link it to yet. I thought they'd just prepped it ready for next week.

I saw that in another group that Disney has added Boston and Castaway Cay to the Ports of Call for transatlantic cruises. It can't be long until the new dates are released.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter