2020 Disneyland Package Release

nalufairy

Earning My Ears
Aloha all, I am curious if anyone knows typically when the next years packages are released? I know WDW has been released, what about DL? We are looking to book October 2020 and want to get the best deal. Thanks all!

I don't have an answer for you but Disneyland is not like WDW. I've got a trip to WDW planned that I booked in January for December. Disneyland posted information for their 50th Haunted Mansion event happening in August just 4 months before the event. I'm a month out and got an awesome Hotel (offsite) deal for that event.

I just called today to book for next summer and the agent told me to check back in about three weeks. He didn't seem too confident when he told me that, but I plan on checking periodically.

I don't need a package. I just want to check room rates for my trip next Feb. Are the hotel only options opened the same time that the packages show up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter