2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 30 to November 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why anyone is surprised at this nonsense anymore. Remember 3 years ago they were booking premium packages for people without having a clue what they were selling and making a giant mess of the whole thing.
Yes, but this is a new low. Booking events that aren't even listed yet?? That we don't even have dates for yet?? Ludicrous doesn't begin to cover it.

I don't know why anyone is surprised at this nonsense anymore. Remember 3 years ago they were booking premium packages for people without having a clue what they were selling and making a giant mess of the whole thing.

I do remember that. I think that was the same year where I called to book the Parisian Breakfast and was told that it was sold out. I called back, got someone else and booked it.

I do remember that. I think that was the same year where I called to book the Parisian Breakfast and was told that it was sold out. I called back, got someone else and booked it.
Yes that was one of the years they hadn't loaded some of the events into the system. I think the year before it was even worse though. They hadn't loaded quite a few events and it was about a week before they got everything into the system.

I just dialed # on passholders announcement. 45 min wait.

Did you call this number? 407-560-7277 I got right through BUT the CMs computer crashed twice. I only need an ETTB lunch so I gave up - phone rates from Europe for that time of day don't come cheap.

I just dialed # on passholders announcement. 45 min wait.

Did you call this number? 407-560-7277
the passholder website directs you to the FEST number, which has the high wait time. and i just called the AP number, but think i got directed to the FEST number after telling the machine i wanted to make a dining reservation, because i was quoted a wait time "over 30 minutes" (how specific...)
how do you get directly to a person on the AP line?

Has anyone attended the Swan and Dolphin classic? I'm leaning towards booking that instead
Did last year. Plenty of options, very nice event. They held it inside because of the weather. Less than half the price of PFTS and well worth it.

DVC Member Services Wait Time - 3 Minutes! Woohoo!

Let's see if the Italian Wine Vs Beer, Japanese Craft Beer and Mexican Tequila Lunch exist...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter