2017 Release Watch :)

32 Minutes!!

I kept waking up in the middle of the night thinking that I had over slept my alarm

Im not sure which is more stressful (or which you get less sleep while waiting for) - making sure you make this alarm or the alarm to get moving to the airport!!

So...the dates are up to book but no pricing is showing up yet! Ahhh.......:guilty:

Yup - Dates are up but no prices yet! **Offically an hour and 11 minutes until booking opens!**

Anyone else up waiting with me?

There is pricing! It just takes more steps to see. If you click into the resort you want, you can click "View Seasonal Pricing" for each room type. It scrolls month by month and shows rates into 2017.

32 Minutes!!

I kept waking up in the middle of the night thinking that I had over slept my alarm

Im not sure which is more stressful (or which you get less sleep while waiting for) - making sure you make this alarm or the alarm to get moving to the airport!!

Me too!! Probably this for me since the airport is 45 minutes away!!

Is there a reason that there is so much urgency to book 2017 packages, other than high anticipation? :) I mean, if I don't jump on the computer right at 7 am does it mean I won't get my reservation for September 2017?? I can see this for an ADR or FP, but if I wait until tomorrow, I'm sure that it must be fine and I'll have no problem, right? I'm waiting for tomorrow because my DD will be visiting here from California and we want to book it together!

Is there a reason that there is so much urgency to book 2017 packages, other than high anticipation? :) I mean, if I don't jump on the computer right at 7 am does it mean I won't get my reservation for September 2017?? I can see this for an ADR or FP, but if I wait until tomorrow, I'm sure that it must be fine and I'll have no problem, right? I'm waiting for tomorrow because my DD will be visiting here from California and we want to book it together!

For some, it might be anticipation, for others, it could be the dates that they are wanting to go, for others, they may only get to go every few years and they want it booked so that they can put in for time off. - for us, its the dates and time off - we have to schedule between DH's 2 jobs (civillian and military) and my job.

Our Trip will go like this:

Room only - November 24th/25th (will book this July 12th)
Package - November 25th - December 9th

Our trip starts the DAY after Thanksgiving - so we are wanting to make sure its booked and we don't have to worry about it.

I also have to start planning NEXT YEAR's Christmas Party for the DH's unit because we will not be there, we will be at Disney

Some of us have clients that want to book a 2017 package during holidays and want specific room types.

THey are saying that packages are not available yet - that only room only are available

Say What??????????????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter