2017 DISNEYLAND RESORT HALLOWEEN TIME / MICKEY'S HALLOWEEN PARTY THREAD!

Within these 98 pages is there a post that gives meet and greet info, times of parades, shows, etc like the WDW Halloween thread, please?
Are you asking about MHP? If so, here is the guide:
MHP_Map_2017_Back_Small_zpsnpueoi4x.jpg

I had way too much fun last night. Little kids were absolutely enthralled with my costume (before I put a jacket on backwards thus hiding my dress because I finally got too cold, but the wings were still catching attention) and parents kept asking me to talk to their kids a little bit, haha!

Got a ton of treats (seemed to baffle a few CMs I wanted the healthier, non candy options), road a few rides, was able to get pictures with goofy, Donald, Minnie, Daisy, and Mickey at the preparty, saw fireworks and the parade, plus was able to run into one of my favorite CMs twice who was attending the party as well.

I was so confused by how short lines were during the day! I kept trying to book MPs for when we'd be back in the parks after taking a break to get changed into costume, but the times were still all a very short time out.

I definitely need to rethink how my wires are, though. I kept sitting and unplugging things, but when I gave the wires slack to allow for sitting, they then hung below the hem line of the dress. I think I'm stuck with my driver and battery cage being strapped to the inside of my though sadly. I just need to keep hoping the technology gets shrunk more in the future.

Attachments

• IMG_20171101_001834_035.jpg
    IMG_20171101_001834_035.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 49

I was so confused by how short lines were during the day! I kept trying to book MPs for when we'd be back in the parks after taking a break to get changed into costume, but the times were still all a very short time out.

The day lines were awesome!! We used maxpass and were exhausted by the party bc we had been running from ride to ride. I think I looked at SM times around 2-3pm and they were 20 minutes. Crazy!

Beautiful wings! No wonder the little ones were enthralled! I would have been, too!

It was funny. I did the polite thing and turned them off on rides and during shows, but on PotC there was a little boy terrified of the dark and was not having it at the drops where it gets the darkest. So his dad had me turn my wings back on for the drops until we got to a more lighted portion.

It was funny. I did the polite thing and turned them off on rides and during shows, but on PotC there was a little boy terrified of the dark and was not having it at the drops where it gets the darkest. So his dad had me turn my wings back on for the drops until we got to a more lighted portion.

I met you in the security line and you were explaining how you wired up your wings (I was Jedi Merida). Your costume looked amazing!

I met you in the security line and you were explaining how you wired up your wings (I was Jedi Merida). Your costume looked amazing!

Oh my goodness! Hi!

I know it's a little odd, but this just made my day having a face to someone on here, haha! And thank you for helping pass the time in that security line :). It was definitely a lot longer than when I'd been there just a few hours before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter