2017 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend

Is there not a stroller division for the 5K any more? I can't find the spot on the sign up, and there's no official stroller info that I can find.

I'm officially in for the GSC and the 5k and my 3 year old will be doing the kids races! I had myself registered by 12:05!!:yay:

I did have problems with the kids race registration. It crapped out on me right before the payment page. I closed out all of my tabs and went back in and was finally able to get it! I'm so excited!!

After refreshing the site for 10 min I finally got my daughter and I registered for the 10K. I have received both of our registration confirmations, but I only received the Active Payment receipt for my entry. It has been almost an hour and I don't have may daughter's receipt from Active. Is this just due to the insanity that is happening on the site right now? Just making sure nothing was missed.

This was more stressful than last year when I just had to sign myself up for the GSC.:scared:

Hope everyone is able to get the registration they wanted!!

After refreshing the site for 10 min I finally got my daughter and I registered for the 10K. I have received both of our registration confirmations, but I only received the Active Payment receipt for my entry. It has been almost an hour and I don't have may daughter's receipt from Active. Is this just due to the insanity that is happening on the site right now? Just making sure nothing was missed.

This was more stressful than last year when I just had to sign myself up for the GSC.:scared:

Was she registered under your account or her own?

You should be able to view her registration by going into her account and clicking "My Events."

I'm very surprised that the only races that's sold out so far is the 10k. Hopefully someone over at runDisney is just as shocked and we get no price increases next year, or better goodies.

Same issue for me. I received the payment receipt for my daughter's 10k but not the 5k. However, I can see the 5k listed in my daughter's Active account, plus the charge is pending on my credit card. Hopefully it's just a glitch and the emails will show up soon.

I wonder if they'll open up registration again as the event gets closer. Super Heroes weekend randomly 'found' more entries and opened all races last week. 5K is the only one that has sold out twice.

I think Disneyland Half also opened more Dumbo Double Dare and Half slots and then 'sold out' again on Dumbo.

(This doesn't make sense to me as we've seen them at Rock n Roll races pushing $25 discounts -- IDEK)

Was she registered under your account or her own?

You should be able to view her registration by going into her account and clicking "My Events."

Thank you!! I did use my account to register her so I went in and it's there. I can now focus on work. :)

Registered for my 3rd Princess Half as part of my first glass slipper! And my mom got signed up for her first Disney run with the 5k! Smoothest registration thus far, with confirmation coming immediately and I got my receipt from Active an hour later.

So excited!

Signed up for my 3rd Princess weekend & first GSC... husband is running GSC with me too. Had some glitchy problems when signing my kids up for the dashes (kept getting an error page instead of a payment page). Super excited and looking forward to the next 7 months with you guys :)

Congrats to everyone who got in! I'm not signing up this time around, but I've got dreams of going for the Glass Slipper Challenge in 2018. Along with everyone else though probably, since it's an anniversary year for all the races.

Sounds like relatively painless registration this year apart from the 10K. I'm totally shocked that the GSC is not sold out yet, and isn't even on hold right now. I think it will still sell out today especially once people get off work and a new group who couldn't get on right away are able to, but this says a lot about what these races have come to, most likely because of price. The 10Ks are the only events going absurdly quick now. Personally I think for the prices they charge, they need to seriously consider having a real medal for the 5K, since I feel that that might help the 10K crush a bit. I can't help but wonder if some people who may not really want to do a 10K do because of the medal, when maybe they'd typically lean towards a 5K. Same as how people feel towards doing the half but going with the 10K since it's shorter. Just my two cents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!