2017 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend

got my parents both in for the 10K and waiting to hear if my sister made it in for the Half!

ETA: My sister got in for the Half. Perfect!

This is is crazy to me. With how slowly races have been going I wasn't expecting the 10k to go on hold in the first 6 min. I knew it would sell first but I was still expecting 20/30 min.

Got in for GSC but it glitchedd during my 5k registration and now it's saying i've already registered for the event... but I didn't get to the payment page and it's not in "my events". Grr.

In for the Half Marathon!! Super excited for my first one!!!.....Now for my random question: how likely would I be do y'all think to get a deferment for 2018 if I happen to get deployed between now and a couple months from now??

This is is crazy to me. With how slowly races have been going I wasn't expecting the 10k to go on hold in the first 6 min. I knew it would sell first but I was still expecting 20/30 min.

On hold doesn't mean it's sold out. Last week during AP registration, it went in and out of being on hold. It may well come back as available.

I managed to get my daughter registered for both the 10k and 5k. 10k was easy-peasy, but when I tried to register for the 5k, it went to an error page. Tried to start over, and it said she was already registered. I cleared everything and then managed to get her in and paid for. Whew.

So looks like I'll be doing the 10k on my own, lol! Still excited but I wish I could have gotten my friend in...he's in Europe so doesn't have access to wifi today:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!