2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping for POR 9/30-10/9, but will also take CBR same dates. Can't really move the dates much, and those are the only resorts that work with our budget. If those are out, DDP is out and we go "cheap" OOP

Another quick question....my current ressie has ph but I didn't add dining? Will the FD offer show for me or do I need to add dining first?

I'm up watching 2 weeks worth of Greys... apparently I missed last week. lol
We had an eventful day. Spent all day out in the sun with my cranky 17 month old at my oldest's softball tourney. Then we came home to a missing child in our town. 6 hours later he was found! So needless to say I got to bed much later than I planned because all I could think about was that little boy. My plan was to sleep from 830 until midnight. I think I finally fell asleep at 10:30. :surfweb:

It just hit me that I don't know what to do in this scenario --- In case I got really lucky and able to book POP...how do I upgrade the Free Quick Service Plan to Disney Dining Plan? I just call after the madness has gone down and request it? Or can I do that while I am booking later (assuming that FD drops in a the next few minutes??? hours???)
I need to know this too

I am hoping for CSR! We have never been there, and the only MOD I have stayed at is POR. My DH and I are bringing our 2 BFFS (Who happened to be our Maid of honor and best man, we got married last year) and neither of them has ever been! We are planning for a Adult vacation that shows Disney's true side, and a trip that our friends will never forget. How is CSR?

It's going to be ok, don't be scared. And you should put some clothes on.
There were some questionable gifs that I could have put here, but I thought I better not get banned...
giphy.gif

We need a new survey. What resort are you hoping to book? I am after CSR.
I currently have a 9day reservation at POP---but since my days do not fall into the current free dining rumor I am going for the RO with a split stay 3 nights at POP and then 6 at Wilderness. The Wilderness is my daughter's favorite resort and she is doing her "first look" on the little bridge over the hot spring in the lobby at 7:30 am Oct 12th.

I have a reservation at CSR currently... hoping to modify but will make a new reservation if needed and cancel current one.

Same here. CSR. Four different rooms for family. All week I have been warning my husband that under no circumstances is our bank account to dip below $800. I might need to make new reservations for everyone. Luckily, he gets me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter