2015 Villain’s Sinister Soiree

Honestly, this seems like something that was said to make you feel like someone cares. There is no way they're going to change the character offerings after the first party occurs. Plus, character actors require training, and many times they don't have the staffing for all characters so they do a casting call for more actors, which also takes time. The best we can hope for is that they make changes to next year's party, but that doesn't help those of us who aren't planning on a Disney trip next year.

I'm going to wait until Tuesday and see who is actually being offered this year before writing Disney.

Yeah, that sounds an awful lot like the phone call I got when they took Belle and the Beast out of MVMCP. Gave me all sorts of stories what may or may not happen. It sort of sounded unbelievable when they said it, and in fact none of it ever came to be. But it got me off the phone.

At the party right now. Parade area is not my favorite. Lots of people having to leave area because they are cutting through where the photographer is. Last years spot was so much better

At the party right now. Parade area is not my favorite. Lots of people having to leave area because they are cutting through where the photographer is. Last years spot was so much better

I'm confused, are they being asked to leave, or is it just too crowded?

Maleficent, Dr. Facilier, and the Evil Queen are not available for meets or photos this year. They have been removed from the party rotation. Why they chose to remove the most popular villains, well, that is anyone's guess.

I am still so mad about this. I broke the news to my four year old last week that she wouldn't be able to meet Maleficent. Her face fell and she asked "WHY? It's Halloween. She's a villain. WHY?"

Yeah Disney. WHY?

I'm confused, are they being asked to leave, or is it just too crowded?
Eventually they were asked to leave - the non dessert party people. Sorry I was vague.

The area in front of the castle would have been better and much more of an incentive to purchase the extra event as the the desserts were not to my liking. The strawberries and fruit were the best to me. The generic skeleton mug with candy was a let down too. Clear skeleton mug with candy is not that exclusive. Now a MNSSHP logo mug would have been great.

I just think the soiree parade/fireworks viewing was so much better last year.

Overall two thumbs DOWN :(

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter