2013 Smiley Thread

Yes Brandi! You are so sweet to do all this research. That is definitely my grandfather! I am so excited that you found him..........

I hope he turns out to be physically easy to locate in person.

When do you go to the cemetery?

Again, thank you so much!
I will be there Memorial Day and I have a map of all the places I need to go, so I will take a picture and post for you.
I am glad that I was able to find him.

:)

I will be there Memorial Day and I have a map of all the places I need to go, so I will take a picture and post for you.
I am glad that I was able to find him.

:)

The picture will be greatly appreciated and shared with my siblings. You are such a special person Brandi!

How are you feeling lately?

I don't feel special in anyway.
I am just giving some respect where it is due!

I am feeling ok, Monday was not a good day but yesterday was better and I hope today turns out great.

How are you doing? How is your Mom?
:hug:

I am feeling ok, Monday was not a good day but yesterday was better and I hope today turns out great.

Yes you are a special person!! :tongue:

Sounds like you're still recovering...that's normal I think. Just picture yourself in a few months past the ups and downs.

My mom is declining somewhat rapidly. She is back on what they call 'personal care' which is a step up in nursing care. Her Parkinsons is getting much worse and I think I told you all about her needing speech and swallowing therapy. She has held her own pretty much for a long time. This is hard for me to accept but I'll see how she's doing when I fly back on May 30th to spend a few days with her.

And my PT found that I have hit a wall in arm movement. I thought I did really well on the trip but the tests this week showed a loss in mobility. I see the surgeon today. I'm sure it will all work out but therapy is really painful right now.

How are you doing today Jo?

Sounds like you're still recovering...that's normal I think. Just picture yourself in a few months past the ups and downs.

My mom is declining somewhat rapidly. She is back on what they call 'personal care' which is a step up in nursing care. Her Parkinsons is getting much worse and I think I told you all about her needing speech and swallowing therapy. She has held her own pretty much for a long time. This is hard for me to accept but I'll see how she's doing when I fly back on May 30th to spend a few days with her.

And my PT found that I have hit a wall in arm movement. I thought I did really well on the trip but the tests this week showed a loss in mobility. I see the surgeon today. I'm sure it will all work out but therapy is really painful right now.

How are you doing today Jo?
I am ok. Thank You! I will keep you and your mom in prayer...
PT , I am sure it is painful. I hope you will not need more surgery...:hug:
ok y'all are cute and funny!

:dogdance:

I am ok. Thank You! I will keep you and your mom in prayer...
PT , I am sure it is painful. I hope you will not need more surgery...:hug:

Thank you Jo! It's getting hard for her to carry on conversations on the phone; can't wait to see her in a couple weeks.:)

Kathy - Hugs my friend, how are you today?

Jo - How are you doing?

I am so tired, my energy level is so low, I feel like I am not myself. I think I might need to try some over the counter hormone therapy, but have no clue where to start!

Jo - How are you doing?

I am so tired, my energy level is so low, I feel like I am not myself. I think I might need to try some over the counter hormone therapy, but have no clue where to start!

Thanks Brandi! I'm very sore for some reason but part of it is due to sitting so much while I process the pics; bout 1/2 done......

It's snowing today; we missed the big snow on my b-day (April 28) but this one may exceed it!

ssig_snowday_100-100.gif

Hope you feel better soon! Hormones are a bummer......my flashes had decreased for awhile but are now back with a vengance!

Jo - How are you doing?

I am fine thank you for asking. Have you tried some vitamin b12? I know when I was seeing the diet dr. they would give me the vitamin b12 shots and my energy level went from blah to awesome. If you check even with a pharmicist they may be able to tell you what over the counter ones are close to the shot level. Just remember after that surgery your hormones are messing with you. I don't use hormones. You can also ask the dr. what over the counter is good for that as well.:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter