2013 Madeira Port Schedule Out!

JessicasMom

Working to Travel
Looks like the Magic is scheduled to be in Madeira on May 28 and Oct. 16, 2013!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Now, if DCL will just come out with the official schedule, we can all start planning the TA's....Venice, anyone? (love Barca, but been there, done that, bought the t-shirt)

The Fantasy is still slotted for Madeira in Feb 2012, on its way to the States.

Woo hoo! Really hoping this sticks, DH has already agreed that I can book a WBTA if there is one in 2013. This makes my night!

My DD and I would love to take another transatlantic cruise! I'll be watching the DCL website for an announcement on this one! ;)

Woo hoo! Really hoping this sticks, DH has already agreed that I can book a WBTA if there is one in 2013. This makes my night!

Me too! He went ahead and checked with his boss to make sure that taking that kind of time off would be ok....YEP!!!

Hoping this is correct, been waiting to book the WBTA for months now. We did the 2010 crossing and would love to do this again in 2013 :)

I sure hope this is true. We did the EBTA last May and spoiled ourselves with the longer cruises.

Ack! This is good news and bad news. The good news is (obviously) that the Magic is going back to Europe in 2013. The bad news is I have 4 kids in school and that spring date couldn't be worse.....that is the end of the school year, I doubt they'd let my teenager miss the last 3 weeks of school:sad1: WBTA won't work because of Marching Band season....ugh! I was homeschooling my middle 2 kids when we spent 25 amazing days on the Magic in 2010, I want to desperately book the EBTA again (and maybe the Med, but at least the EBTA). ACK!!!!!!!! It would have been better if they'd done it in April, like they did last time....:sad1:

ooh, bummer for me! My kids are in school in October so we can't do the WBTA again!! I was sooo looking forward to that!!!

Looks like the Magic is scheduled to be in Madeira on May 28 and Oct. 16, 2013!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Now, if DCL will just come out with the official schedule, we can all start planning the TA's....Venice, anyone? (love Barca, but been there, done that, bought the t-shirt)

The Fantasy is still slotted for Madeira in Feb 2012, on its way to the States.

OH! But maybe we can do the EBTA!! They would only miss about 4 or 5 days of school, and we would end up in Europe where we could spend a few days!!

Okay, I'm officially excited again!!:cool1:

ooh, bummer for me! My kids are in school in October so we can't do the WBTA again!! I was sooo looking forward to that!!!

I would so switch my October Hawaii 2012 to a WBTA in 2013....we have done the Panama Canal cruise but my dream has always been to do a transatlantic and in the past the timing has just not worked out.:goodvibes

MJ

I would so switch my October Hawaii 2012 to a WBTA in 2013....we have done the Panama Canal cruise but my dream has always been to do a transatlantic and in the past the timing has just not worked out.:goodvibes

MJ

We loved the Panama, but the three times we have done a TA are about as close to heaven as I've been on earth. The only thing to make it better is to add the first or last Med as a B2B, which we did in 2011.

If it makes no difference in your schedule, I prefer the westbound as you "add" an hour each night for many nights in a row. Losing that hour starts to catch up with both guests and crew!

I see the Magic listed in Madeira in May and in October. Looks like the ship will be in Europe a lot longer than it normally is

I am terrible at looking up / finding cruise terminal schedules has anyone found any others that list the Magic in Europe for 2013?

There has been a rumor in another thread that the Magic was going to do a drydock in Venice in 2013. The late WBTA date might be an indication that the rumor is true.

MJ

Now, if they have another PC, it will force us to make a big decision; we've never done the PC and would be extremely interested, but also have our hearts set on another TA. I don't think we could do both in the same year :sad2: between time and money constraints.

Linked here under 'ship movement'

http://www.portosdamadeira.com/index2.php?t=2&l=uk

See May 28
See Oct 16

Thanks :thumbsup2...I should probably learn how to post links :goodvibes!

DH was watching the QE in Madeira at midnight NYE (Madeira time) and keeping track of which ships were in port, when the Dec. 2011 listings disappeared and the 2013 listings were suddenly posted. I think someone was trying to tell us something!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!