2013 Limited Time Magic

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/let-the-memories-begin/limited-time-magic/?CMP=SOC-WDWFY12Q2FBDM0442

It says check back on Dec 28th...I don't think it's always said that, has it?:confused3

From what I am piecing together from different sources, it looks like they will be announcing what the next week will be. A one week advance notice is still kind of hard for trip planning. Hopefully these rumors are wrong and the whole schedule will be announced on the 28th but I am not getting my hopes up.

We arrive on the 1st, so I am very excited to hear what is in store for us! Since it is the beginning of the promotion, I hope it is extra magical :thumbsup2 I'd be thrilled with even rare characters :goodvibes

I keep refreshing the page to find out what the Limited time magic stuff is going to be. We go March 2-9th and hoping there will be something really fun!
:goodvibes

I keep refreshing the page to find out what the Limited time magic stuff is going to be. We go March 2-9th and hoping there will be something really fun!
:goodvibes

Based on the wording from the website, "Please bookmark this page and check back on December 28, 2012 for an announcement about the first Limited Time Magic experience", I would guess they will be announcing these weekly and not all at once.

A little sad that they only posted one week, I was hoping for all of January... I have waited this long so I guess a little longer wont kill me:)

Based on the wording from the website, "Please bookmark this page and check back on December 28, 2012 for an announcement about the first Limited Time Magic experience", I would guess they will be announcing these weekly and not all at once.

Darn. I didn't notice that one little word in there. Guess I will have to check back closer. I am a little disappointed that it appears they are only releasing it a week at a time. Maybe they will change it and decide to do a month at a time or something. :confused3:

I know that I am in the minority but I love that they are keeping each week a surprise up to the last minute!!

Looks like the first week is up. The New Years dance party sounds fun. I'm also looking forward to seeing all the new headwear.

Am I the only one that thinks its odd that they've released more than the first week for Disneyland and not WDW?

IMHO, Disneyland bringing back The Golden Horseshoe Review from January 10- February 4 is pretty darn great.

It seems pretty odd that all they're showing for WDW is an event that ends Jan 5 and the opportunity to buy something.

I really hope there is more news coming for the WDW folks, but I'm pretty excited for our trip to DL during the Horseshoe show!

I'm fine with the 'Magic' not being announced until it's actually happening; to me it helps bring back some of old, spontaneous Disney. But in the next few weeks we need people who are currently at WDW to post where/how Disney advertises the new Limited Time Magic to people already in the parks.

We will arrive mid-week, so we'll already know about the Magic that's happening that week. But we will not be taking any kind of internet-connected devices with us (gasp!). So how can we find out what will be happening the second week of our trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter