2013, February 24 - Disney Dream

So, my sweet and impulsive husband just decided we need to cruise after the Princess! We would love to take part in the FE...

I will be running the Princess also - nice to know I'm not the only one! Will be traveling with our kids (DD10, DS4) and cousins (DD10, DD8, DS4). Just getting started on here, so a lot to review. Cannot wait!

I will be running the Princess also - nice to know I'm not the only one! Will be traveling with our kids (DD10, DS4) and cousins (DD10, DD8, DS4). Just getting started on here, so a lot to review. Cannot wait!

That makes 3 of us who will show up with medals to the ship!!!

Jealous of those getting to do the run before the cruise- I should have planned better! Stupid question- what is a zip tie?????
We also got our GTY room assignment today!!!!!:banana:

Jealous of those getting to do the run before the cruise- I should have planned better! Stupid question- what is a zip tie?????
We also got our GTY room assignment today!!!!!:banana:

Zip tie is the plastic thing that you use to hold wires, etc together.

61F72PN1AZL.gif

All you runners, do you know if Castaway Cay still does a 5K race? My husband and I were considering running it. Also, do you know if kids are able to run?

All you runners, do you know if Castaway Cay still does a 5K race? My husband and I were considering running it. Also, do you know if kids are able to run?

As far as I know, they still due a 5K. I'm not sure about kids. The first time we cruised, it was adults only, but it seems like they changed it to a family event. Maybe 12 and older?

That makes 3 of us who will show up with medals to the ship!!!

Awesome!! I assume you both will be wearing "I did it" shirts and medals to board??

Where are you all staying at WDW and what time are you planning to leave? We are at VWL and hope to leave by noon. Will that be enough time?

Awesome!! I assume you both will be wearing "I did it" shirts and medals to board??

Where are you all staying at WDW and what time are you planning to leave? We are at VWL and hope to leave by noon. Will that be enough time?

I will be wearing my medal, at least! Not sure if I will even get a change to change, so I may be stinky and in running clothes. We have a car service picking us up at 11. Staying at Beach Club. Noon will give you plenty of time to get to the ship. It's about a 45 min car ride to the port.

CruiseKris said:

Yes, they still have it. Heard kids are allowed as long as with an adult.

reagansmom said:
I will be wearing my medal, at least! Not sure if I will even get a change to change, so I may be stinky and in running clothes. We have a car service picking us up at 11. Staying at Beach Club. Noon will give you plenty of time to get to the ship. It's about a 45 min car ride to the port.

I hope to finish in under 3 hours and get back to the hotel by 10, then we have bkfst at 11. We are renting a car because the services I found were expensive. What service are you using?

This will be my family's first Disney Cruise, and we are SUPER excited! A friend told me we need to do the fish extenders, that the kids will love it. So, we'd like to join the fish extender group. There's two of us adult-types, and a 6 year old boy and a 3 year old princess taking up residence on the Dream.

This will be my family's first Disney Cruise, and we are SUPER excited! A friend told me we need to do the fish extenders, that the kids will love it. So, we'd like to join the fish extender group. There's two of us adult-types, and a 6 year old boy and a 3 year old princess taking up residence on the Dream.

Email me the info and I will add you to our group!

Anyone up for a meet-up at 3pm on the first day by the Vista Cafe, deck 4 midship?

I can't remember if the 4 day has a Pluto PJ party in the kids club, but if it does, DH and I would be up for a meet-up for the adults. DD LOVES Pluto's PJ party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter