2013 Adventures, Boarded the Cruise Ship!

I am fine with the baggage restrictions.

British Airways, gives you one checked bag at 51lbs and one carry on bag at 51lbs and a laptop bag.

So we each have a clam shell piece of luggage, and a back pack, so we should be good.

For Iberia the luggage allowance is, One personal item: No charge, One bag carry-on: No charge, One bag checked: No charge
Size and Weight Per Bag Allowed* 45 in/115 cm (carry-on) 62 in/158 cm (checked) and 50 lbs./23 kgs (checked)

So we should be good there too. That was one of the things I checked before booking with them today.

Oh that sounds like normal US intranational travel restrictions! COOL! :)

Soooooooooooooo can I come??

Oh, it's mornings like this, 12 degrees outside:faint:, that makes me so impatient for my Caribbean cruise in a few months:beach:

Good question, I might ask for it come christmas time...

You have allot of perks. That is awesome :thumbsup2

Both companies give you more perks the more you cruise with them. So we are the top tier in Celebrity, but there are two more levels above us in Royal Caribbean. So I guess we have have like 20 more cruises on Royal.... :confused3

If you get it for Christmas please let me know, I would love to know how good it is?

Oh that sounds like normal US intranational travel restrictions! COOL! :)

Soooooooooooooo can I come??

Yes, we were very happy about that.

Year before Last we flew to Amsterdam, and we flew on southwest to Boston and then Iceland air to Amsterdam.

The luggage restrictions were tighter on Southwest than on Iceland. I thought it was funny!

Oh, it's mornings like this, 12 degrees outside:faint:, that makes me so impatient for my Caribbean cruise in a few months:beach:

I am in St Louis and it is 7 this morning with the wind chill. with snow yesterday! I wish I was home and at the 29 degrees!

hah well lack of vacation time and funds... hawaii is taking all of both!

Just saw that you are doing POA; we are doing that one the end of August!:cool1: You will have to let me know what it's like!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter