2013/2014 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Fun & Friends ~ Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec & Jan ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder:

I recently started up two View Threads in the Resort Photo Subforum:

Beach Club Room Views

Yacht Club Room Views

The purpose of these thread is to give some samples of rooms in various view categories at the Yacht and Beach Clubs.

If you have pictures of the view from the room you stayed in, I would appreciate if you could add them to one of these threads.

Thanks!

Dee

Whew I made it! ... but I still have like 10 pages to catch up on from the last thread

Thank you Dee! Someone earlier said there aren't many YC CL SV pictures, so here are ours from room 5218:

to the right, with a little help from my son who wanted to be in all of them:

to the left:

to the center-ish:

If you looked down there was a courtyard sort of an area between YC and the conference center (and part of its roof straight ahead) and a sidewalk that seemed to used mostly by CMs. There was also a flat roof down and to the right. You could see a little bit of a parking lot, but all in all it seemed more GV than SV for the price! :)

Two hours old and already on page 3! Wow! That's a lot of dedicated YC/BC peeps!

Thank you Dee! Someone earlier said there aren't many YC CL SV pictures, so here are ours from room 5218:

We had a similar view in 2013 when we stayed in room 5222. The best part of this view is that you can see the MK fireworks at night. They are far away, but still quite easy to see.

Thanks Dee! We are at 45 days out :cool1: and even though I don't post much, this thread has been invaluable in our planning and general excitement building:banana::banana: Keep up the good work and thanks again!!!!!!:worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter