2012 Dining Plan Prices and Brochure (BROCHURE REVISED 4/25/12)

TDC Nala

1937, what a year that was
Quick Service Dining Plan (price good for the entire year)
$34.99 per night ages 10 and up
$11.99 per night age 3 to 9

2 QS, 1 snack per night per guest, plus refillable mug

Regular Dining Plan (Non-Peak)
$51.54 per night ages 10 and up
$15.02 per night age 3 to 9

Regular Dining Plan (Peak Season)
$53.54 per night ages 10 and up
$16.02 per night ages 3 to 9

1 TS, 1 QS, 1 snack per night per guest, plus refillable mug

Deluxe Dining Plan (Non-Peak)
$85.52 per night ages 10 and up
$23.79 per night ages 3 to 9

Deluxe Dining Plan (Peak Season)
$89.52 per night ages 10 and up
$25.79 per night ages 3 to 9

3 meal credits (TS or QS), 2 snacks per night per guest, plus refillable mug

2012 Peak Periods:
February 16 – 25, 2012
March 9 – April 14, 2012
June 1 – August 4, 2012
December 21 – 31, 2012

Notable Changes from 2011:

1) The regular dining plan in 2012 will include a refillable resort mug for each guest.

2) New peak price for the deluxe dining plan.

3) Quick service dining plan will include one snack per person per night, rather than two snacks.

4) The Wine and Dine Add-on appears to have been discontinued for 2012.

This is a brochure of participating restaurants for the regular dining plan. All quick service restaurants will also participate in the quick service plan, and all listed restaurants will participate in the deluxe plan. This brochure may or may not be completely final. The publication date is 11/02/11, which is earlier than it's usually been. The following restaurants have been added to the dining plan for 2012:

Bistro de Paris (2TS)
Fultons Crab House (2TS)
Wolfgang Puck upstairs dining room (2TS)

Rainforest Cafe at AK and DD
TRex
Bongos Cuban Cafe
House of Blues
Portobello
Paradiso 37

click this link for the 2012 Regular Dining Plan brochure. The same restaurants are on the Deluxe Dining brochure. All listed counter service restaurants are on the Quick Service dining brochure.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/me...alog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2012Dining.pdf

Thanks for the info!

I do have one question - we c/i on April 14 which is during "peak season" but obviously the rest of our stay is during "regular season". Will Disney charge peak for just the one night and then the rest would be regular?

You will be charged the peak season rate for the 1 day and the regular rate for the rest of your stay. I hope this helps! :)

Didn't see Teppan Edo on the brochure :confused3 (but I know it has been stated that the brochure is NOT yet final)

Hoping it will appear.......we LOVE this restaurant :goodvibes

Teppan Edo is not operated by Disney. Look for it to be added in December.

No, it's not a problem. Just make the ADR. If it comes out that Teppan Edo won't take the plan in 2012 (which is not likely) than cancel the ADR.

Is it just me, or does the increase to the DxDP seem unreasonable given the plan didn't change at all? I mean, I can see how they can try to justify the increase to the DDP with the addition of the mug. This just seems like a bigger hike than I remember in the past...I could be wrong (I am terrible with numbers.).

Either way, it has now surpassed what I think is a deal. I will be throughly enjoying what appears to be my last fling with the DxDP this September. :cool1:

Crystal Palace (which is Disney-operated) is in the Magic Kingdom section under "A Buffet with Character at Crystal Palace" (near the bottom of the MK listing).

Is it just me, or does the increase to the DxDP seem unreasonable given the plan didn't change at all? I mean, I can see how they can try to justify the increase to the DDP with the addition of the mug. This just seems like a bigger hike than I remember in the past...I could be wrong (I am terrible with numbers.).

Either way, it has now surpassed what I think is a deal. I will be throughly enjoying what appears to be my last fling with the DxDP this September.
Relatively, the price increases on the DxDDP are lower than DDP (~8% DxDDP to 12% DDP), the addition of the holiday season makes it seem (and actually be) even larger though, (~13% for adults, ~17% for kids). The DDP price jumps are the steepest though, (~12% A, ~25% C, with Holiday at ~11% A, 23% C).

Of course, past jumps with DxDDP were likely much smaller in both percentage and raw numbers. I don't have those numbers though :(. (I'm sure I could find them if I could be bothered, but frankly, I'm not :p).

Mathematically, DxDDP still works out to be a value if you're willing to put in the time planning and eating (as well as the waistline!). DDP is getting very slim. (And the value estimations take into account a historically high base increase of about 5%, historically it's been 2-3% per year over several years).

or do you have to pay tax on the listed price
No, tax is included in the listed price. Note that you also do not have to pay tax on top of items purchased with dining credits since it's already figured into the price (you will be responsible for it on items not covered though).

Is this the same for DTD restaurants? I thought it was weird that there was only 1 or 2 listed in the handout. So, most likely more will be added in December?

Thanks!!!

Is this the same for DTD restaurants? I thought it was weird that there was only 1 or 2 listed in the handout. So, most likely more will be added in December?

Thanks!!!

Yes it is

It's best to use the current years restaurant guide as your guide for right now. Make your reservations anticipating it will be the same restaurants as this year and you will likely be very happy that you did. :goodvibes

A few questions-

Will Fulton's be added at a later time? Does it require one or two credits?

I am aware that Narcosses requires 2 credits. Are there certain items on the menu that are not covered by the Dining Plan?

Has O'Hana's dinner been changed to 2 credits?

Thanks! princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!