2010 Podcast Cruise - Pricing/waitlist is now up

Via the DU link I get $1,847.84 for 2 people in a Cat6 for the podcast cruise.
https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/cruise/podcast-cruise-pricing.cfm

Via the DCL site, I get $2,123.84 .

Did you remove insurance and transfers from the DCL quote? I booked a cat. 11, and DU's prices were the same as DCL's. The difference is that DCL's prices will go up, and I think DU's are guaranteed for awhile.

**Just checked DCL, and the $2123.84 price includes transfers ($138) and insurance ($138).

Appreciate your response.

Oh, I guess it might help if I said what I was comparing:
3 pple (2 adults, 1 child) in a Cat 9 or 10.

As I read the DU price chart, the staterooms and the taxes/fees are the only things included in the PCC 2.0 price. On Disney's site, if I decline the trip insurance and ground transportation (to see just stateroom & fees), they are the same price. The discount was kind of the clincher for convincing DH (he's not sure he would like a cruise). I'll have to see what I can do in still convincing him.
Did I just miss booking while DU still had group-discounted staterooms avail?

I'm trying to talk DH into signing up for this. I wanted to show him what a great deal this was (in addition to being an amazing trip!), but I'm having trouble figuring out what the discount really is compared to a full price Disney cruise. :confused3 I tried pricing out the Dec 12, 2010 4-day cruise on Disney's site and got the same price as the pricing chart on here. Are the discounted cruises gone or did I do something wrong? Oh wise DIS cruisers, help me convince DH this is a bargain. :teacher:

Appreciate your response.

Oh, I guess it might help if I said what I was comparing:
3 pple (2 adults, 1 child) in a Cat 9 or 10.

As I read the DU price chart, the staterooms and the taxes/fees are the only things included in the PCC 2.0 price. On Disney's site, if I decline the trip insurance and ground transportation (to see just stateroom & fees), they are the same price. The discount was kind of the clincher for convincing DH (he's not sure he would like a cruise). I'll have to see what I can do in still convincing him.
Did I just miss booking while DU still had group-discounted staterooms avail?

The pricing is not discounted through us it is guaranteed that the price won't increase while we have the group space. Why everyone is saying this is a great deal is because the price is low for a Disney Cruise (we picked one of the lowest priced dates in the year). In addition to the cruise, you will get all the special perks from the Podcast Team. We are not charging anything more for all of this.

We still have group space and will until at least August 1 (yes, that's only 8 days away). Your deposit is completely refundable on categories 4-11 up until September 27, 2010 so why not hold the space now while we've got it. Feel free to email me with any questions.

Thank you!

Thanks so much for the clarification, Tracy. You answered every part of my question. I think I've bribed DH with the scuba excursion in Nassau, so will plan to put down a deposit in the next few days. Thanks again for your help!

Thanks so much for the clarification, Tracy. You answered every part of my question. I think I've bribed DH with the scuba excursion in Nassau, so will plan to put down a deposit in the next few days. Thanks again for your help!

You got off easy. :yay:

Welcome!

Well it finally looks like I have talked DH into the cruise! Put in my request today. :banana:
I am so excited. I've never been on a cruise before. :goodvibes

Well it finally looks like I have talked DH into the cruise! Put in my request today. :banana:
I am so excited. I've never been on a cruise before. :goodvibes

Welcome Krissy - glad to have you aboard :boat:

There are a lot of us who've never been on a cruise before that are coming on this one - It sounds like soooooooooo much fun - I can't wait

:welcome:

DH and I just got of the Wonder....what a much needed vaca!!! While on board we booked for the 12/12/10 4-night cruise to take advantage of the discounts. Is it still OK to transfer to DU so that we can be 'Podcast Cruisers'?

Thanks!

DH and I just got of the Wonder....what a much needed vaca!!! While on board we booked for the 12/12/10 4-night cruise to take advantage of the discounts. Is it still OK to transfer to DU so that we can be 'Podcast Cruisers'?

Thanks!

The reservation needed to be booked with Dreams while onboard. Please contact me with your information (category booked, etc.) so I can advise properly. My address is Tracy@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com.

The pricing is not discounted through us it is guaranteed that the price won't increase while we have the group space. Why everyone is saying this is a great deal is because the price is low for a Disney Cruise (we picked one of the lowest priced dates in the year). In addition to the cruise, you will get all the special perks from the Podcast Team. We are not charging anything more for all of this.

We still have group space and will until at least August 1 (yes, that's only 8 days away). Your deposit is completely refundable on categories 4-11 up until September 27, 2010 so why not hold the space now while we've got it. Feel free to email me with any questions.

Thank you!

How many People and Cabins are we up to on the ship now?

Tracy I just sent in a request. It is a longshot but my hubby said to check out the pricing. Just wondering if the kids sail thing is going on then?

Thanks Liz

Tracy I just sent in a request. It is a longshot but my hubby said to check out the pricing. Just wondering if the kids sail thing is going on then?

Thanks Liz

The Kids Sail Free promotion is through sailings on April 11. The pricing is going to be $15 less than what the pricing page shows because of the age of your child.

Interested in signing up but have a question first...with 3 kids (5, 4, 1 @ time of sailing) do we need to select 5?

Interested in signing up but have a question first...with 3 kids (5, 4, 1 @ time of sailing) do we need to select 5?

Unless you only have one adult. Every person counts. Disney requires that everyone has a berth (and yes there is a charge for the 1 year old). You can either do one category 4 stateroom or two other rooms (categories 10 up to 5 may connect).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!