2010 DVC Points Chart

MJS

DIS Veteran
Yes, we plan/dream ahead! ;)

Are the 2010 point charts available for the DVC resorts? We are looking for the Easter/Spring Break time frame, and we do not know which weeks around Easter will be premium points.

Thanks!

Check out the programs by forum mod caskbill here: caskbill.com

NOTE: Only DVC-Chart has been updated to include BLT. He is working on the rest.

it looks like you can count on the week before easter and the week after easter to cost premier season pts.

but i'm sure the planners will be out within a month or so with the official numbers.

While the 2010 point charts have not published (they will be sent out to DVC members soon), at this point I would not anticipate any changes for 2010 - so you can basically use the 2009 charts except for the specific dates for Thanksgiving and Easter.

Once charts for GCV are announced, I expect that we will all receive new point charts for all DVC resorts.

Stay Tuned!

I have a question, hope someone can help!

I see here on this thread you are discussing 2010 point charts. We were told by are quide that the points dont change, but apparently this is not so. Does this mean the points we have now will not buy the same amount days in the future.

I would appreciate any input on this matter.

The total points to book a reservation per week will not change. DVC can change the points per day. If they make a day more points, it will make another day of the week cheaper. Depending when your reservation is, some holidays do change from one day of the week to another, thus the points may change with it. Example oof Sprng break and July 4th. I hope this makes sense.

Thanks for the responses! Our school's spring break sometimes falls during Easter week, and sometimes not. The years that it does not are good times for us to use our DVC points because we can use fewer points than during a holiday week!

Thanks again for the help!

The total points to book a reservation per week will not change. DVC can change the points per day. If they make a day more points, it will make another day of the week cheaper. Depending when your reservation is, some holidays do change from one day of the week to another, thus the points may change with it. Example oof Sprng break and July 4th. I hope this makes sense.

Thanks, for the info. i thought i let something slip by me.:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter