2010 Confirmed DDP Snack Credits/Add updates here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pecos Bill's: Chili Cheese fries. Sm bowl of chili. Side of fries. These all count as snacks.

100_0334-1.jpg

This was heading into the world I beleive , the SC were pretty much the same at many stands !! This does give you agood shot of how they display what is a snack credit !!!

100_0334-1.jpg

This was heading into the world I beleive , the SC were pretty much the same at many stands !! This does give you agood shot of how they display what is a snack credit !!!

thanks english rose. it looks like golden oak outpost based on the menu items.

This may have already been asked but what size is the smart water that's listed as a snack credit on that menu?

thanks english rose. it looks like golden oak outpost based on the menu items.

You are good and I had the wrong park !!!! As for the size of the smart water I don't know but I would imagine the size is the same as at the resorts !! Now I have found some more of my snax lists
At DHS
The Dip Site
Churros ,Popcorn,Pretzel,chips, Frozen lemonade, bottled beverage,smart water

DHS Dinasaur Gerties
Waffle cone , sugar cone , mickey bar,Mickeys cookie and creme sandwich

A;ll had the ddp sign next to them !! As i was writing them down a lady asked me if I was a SECRET SHOPPER!!!:lmao:

This may have already been asked but what size is the smart water that's listed as a snack credit on that menu?
Not sure of this exactly to where it's being posted from, but in Oct 09, we got Smart water at a cart in MK, for a snack credit also - it was 16 or 20 oz. HTH

Mire from AK:
Andanapor
Pork Egg rolls 3.99
Chicken Fries Rice 3.99
Basketof Fries 3.99
Choc Cake 3.59
Mango Pie 3.59
Frozen Lemonade 3.29
Choc Chip Cookie 2.99

Thank you EnglishRose. Some of the locations you have listed have been missing from the list for a couple of years! Joyce

Thank you EnglishRose. Some of the locations you have listed have been missing from the list for a couple of years! Joyce

You are welcome I would have got more but windy cool weather sorts put a damper on it !!! I will check as I may have jotted down some more in my wind blown book!!!:lmao:

I tried to right click and save to my works program but it keeps saying to large to paste even if I only copy a few lines. Any suggestions?

I had the same problem. :confused3

I couldn't successfully replicate the problem on my computer, but, I'd suggest trying:
- Click where you want it
- Choose "Paste Special" and then "unformatted text"

Good luck!

We tried to get the lg bottle at GF more than once thinking a different CM would be different. We couldn't use a snack cr for it.

Not sure of this exactly to where it's being posted from, but in Oct 09, we got Smart water at a cart in MK, for a snack credit also - it was 16 or 20 oz. HTH

Thanks for the info! :goodvibes I was hoping it'd be the really huge bottle. But regardless it's a still good to be able to get it using a snack credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter