2010 Confirmed DDP Snack Credits/Add updates here

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the best way to have the snack list on hand during a vacation? Copy at a smaller % and carry on a paper, or into a file of some sort to open with a Blackberry or iphone? Pls let me know what works for all of you. I would love to have the snack list with me, but don't know the best way to do so.

Thanks!:yay:

What I do is first delete all the resorts that I know I'm not going to use them. Then change the font & seperate into 4 columns. It should all fit on one page.

Last night at Goofys Candy Co they told us we could only do the make your own marshmellows as a snack credit.

What's the best way to have the snack list on hand during a vacation? Copy at a smaller % and carry on a paper, or into a file of some sort to open with a Blackberry or iphone? Pls let me know what works for all of you. I would love to have the snack list with me, but don't know the best way to do so.

Thanks!:yay:

When we were there last week, we copied the snack list -- and the menus of the restaurants we were considering -- into rich text files. We found a free app for iPod Touch that would display the text files. (It was called GoodReader Lite, also works for iPhone.) It worked great.

I was able to get a ham and cheese croissant at the Boulangerie Patisserie using a snack credit on January 25. The server behind the counter told me that none of the sandwich items were eligible, but it rang up as a snack at the register.

This list is awesome! Now we don't have to stick with just pretzels, soda, and Mickey Ice Cream bars! Woot!

I was able to get a ham and cheese croissant at the Boulangerie Patisserie using a snack credit on January 25. The server behind the counter told me that none of the sandwich items were eligible, but it rang up as a snack at the register.

Thank you this item was questionable last year.

Updates for CSR, only muffins and biscuits are allowed as snack credits. We were all excited to get a danish or croissant (sp?) for breakfast, but since those were all over $4, we could not use those as snacks. They had a clear list posted of what could be used as a snack credit and danishes were not allowed. :-(

-Astrid

thanks for this extensive list! im copying and pasting now, and ill be there in 3+ weeks so ill try to keep track of everything we have to confirm it all :)

Updates for CSR, only muffins and biscuits are allowed as snack credits. We were all excited to get a danish or croissant (sp?) for breakfast, but since those were all over $4, we could not use those as snacks. They had a clear list posted of what could be used as a snack credit and danishes were not allowed. :-(

-Astrid

This is what I have on page 1. Are you saying that only muffins or biscuits are included now?

CORONADO SPRINGS
Yogurt parfait
Banana
Cereal
sm. milk
Muffin
Yogurt
Plain biscuit
cookies
Pecan roll
Apple Turnover
Cherry Turnover
Cinnamon roll
Cream Cheese Danish
Fruit cake
Croissant
Pastry
Uncrustables
French fries
egg roll
Ice Cream
Fruit Bars

I think the poster was talking about that small quick service place at CSR - when we were there in Sept. you could only choose from a few items. You could however get all the items you have on your list at the Peppermarket.

Arihillfarm - sorry if I'm wrong about what you were saying.

Does anyone have this list of snacks already saved in a small version? I would love a copy I could read on the plane and carry to the parks. :worship:

I tried to right click and save to my works program but it keeps saying to large to paste even if I only copy a few lines. Any suggestions?

Has anyone tried to get the chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich at AK at dino bites...on the snack credit? I noticed it is one that has been REMOVED on the list :confused3 Is this for sure??? I was SO excited about that one...

Does anyone have this list of snacks already saved in a small version? I would love a copy I could read on the plane and carry to the parks. :worship:

I tried to right click and save to my works program but it keeps saying to large to paste even if I only copy a few lines. Any suggestions?
I had the same problem. :confused3

Since the board changed the search engine I can not figure out how to copy/paste either.

Thanks to this thread I was able to use a snack credit for the sweet pretzel in Norway last week. YUM! At Goofy's in DTD we were only allowed to do the make-your-own marshmallow. However almost everything in the dairy case was allowed as a snack credit - lots of yummy choices!

At the end of the week we still had some snack credits leftover. I asked at the AKL gift shop if they had anything that counted as a snack credit and was handed an 8x10 sheet that listed everything that qualified. I picked up a 3oz. lollipop and 2 individual cookies (I think from minnie's bakeshop) to bring home.

Thanks to this thread I was able to use a snack credit for the sweet pretzel in Norway last week. YUM! At Goofy's in DTD we were only allowed to do the make-your-own marshmallow. However almost everything in the dairy case was allowed as a snack credit - lots of yummy choices!

At the end of the week we still had some snack credits leftover. I asked at the AKL gift shop if they had anything that counted as a snack credit and was handed an 8x10 sheet that listed everything that qualified. I picked up a 3oz. lollipop and 2 individual cookies (I think from minnie's bakeshop) to bring home.

Any chance they let you keep the sheet?

Just back I didn't see DIP SITE at DHS listed so this is what I saw listed as SC
Popcorn
Churros
Pretzel
Chips
Frozen Lemonade
Bottled Beverages
Smart Water !!!

I also took a couple of pix of menus which I will post later !! I have to locate all my snax notes and will add them later !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter