2010-2011 When Are You Going List? - Add your name to the list! updated 6/1/11

I'll be there July 12-19 give or take a day. Not sure where I'm staying yet. Leakycon 2011 here I come!!!:wizard:

Staying at HRH just for one night, 4/12/11, to visit US parks prior to our cruise. It will be great to know and meet some people there from Disboards. :woohoo:
Thank you for managing this thread!:flower3:

Just updating, I changed resorts to surprise my son on our trip, he'll be excited to try HRH, a teen boy's idea of heaven, I am sure! :lovestruc

so, here is the updated info.....

Feb 10-Feb 13, 2011 HRH Club Level :goodvibes

May 26-June 2, RPR

Our first trip to Universal and I'm super excited. The idea of a whole week to spend in two parks... an amazing pool... club level.... sounds like heaven.

Will be at RPR 4/6 and 4/7. First onsite Universal stay!!! I haven't been to Universal since I was in high school, so I'm super excited. Then, moving to WDW 4/8-4/13.

Not sure which resort - probably HRH - from June 7-10 (2011). Looking forward to HP...:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter