2009 Spring/Spring Advantage Official "Accepted" Thread!

It is. But you can also be working with the characters. It depends on where you are placed.

I see. When I read that he was working on parades, I thought he meant he was actually IN the parade haha. I misunderstood.

Merchandise! What exactly does costuming do, like "a day in the life" style? I'm so confused because it doesn't say anything about that on the DCP website, only that they issue costumes and operate laundry machines and things like that. Minimal guest interaction too!

i dress preformers all day long. like i get onto a parade float and dress goofy....i dress cinderella on her float. i dress prefomers and yes there is no guest interaction...it is amazing! trust me...it rocks

Whats it all about? what exactly do you do? how many different positions are there? I bet this is top secret info soo if you want you can pm me it! lol

but thats good that your having fun! I wouldnt want a lame job!

Just got accepted for QSFB for Spring Advantage!! Still in the process of determining if I'll be able to go or not, though, since it ultimately ends up being my parents' decision. Things aren't looking good in that respect; I've already gotten a 'probably not.' But we'll see what happens!

Just got accepted for QSFB for Spring Advantage!! Still in the process of determining if I'll be able to go or not, though, since it ultimately ends up being my parents' decision. Things aren't looking good in that respect; I've already gotten a 'probably not.' But we'll see what happens!

Congrats!! Hopefully you'll be able to go down.

FINALLY!!!!!!! I gave up and called again, gave them my sob story of needing to know if I'm moving my family, and was told I would be receiving an offer for Spring Merchandise! :cool1: Plan B is in place! (Plan A is still the Retail Management internship ;) )

I just emailed housing to get approval to live off-site and I have so incredibly MUCH to do in the next 23 days (we leave on 12/27 to begin the journey down).

I am accepted to be a character performer!! I leave Feb. 2nd 2009- June 5th! Anyone else leave the same day?

4 sure! Especially since we will know basically no one!!! Did you get to do that room mate thing? I didn't. I mean I won't know anyone really well anyways. How many room mates did you want to have?:flower3: i know that if you go in line together you can possibly room together?

Tell your parents the college program is one of the best things you could do for a resume. I have had many interviews in areas that have nothing to do with my role at Disney, yet I get asked a lot of questions about Disney. On top of that, it shows an ability to live on your own and have independence and to be ambitious. You will also be able to answer almost any interview question with an experience at Disney. Teamwork, multi tasking, difficult customers, fast paced, slow paced, ability to work without supervision or with, they can all stem from your experience. That is not to say another job can't give you that, but it's the Disney name that sets you above the rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter