• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2009 Disney Dining Plan Question

We have always gotten free refills on any fountain drink with our table service. It is a good thing I am usually like a dehydrated camel by dinner time.

I really dislike Coke products and in 2008 whenever I asked about options other than pop they started their response by telling me that I wouldn't get refills unless I ordered a Coke product. (I was always left thinking, "okay, but, since I'd drink about 1/4 of a Coke, the full glass of milk means I get more...could we move on and find out what you offer?")

My guess is that the new "single-serve" language is about keeping guests from expecting refills on milk, but, that they will still offer them for soft-drinks since a refilled soft-drink is still cheaper for them than a single glass of milk.

But, it could be a new cut-back.

We were able to get refills on Iced Tea also. No refill limits in 2008.

For CS meals can I get a bottled water as my drink or will that be considered a snack? Soda is okay, but June will be HOT and water would definitely be more refreshing.

For CS meals can I get a bottled water as my drink or will that be considered a snack? Soda is okay, but June will be HOT and water would definitely be more refreshing.

Water is almost always available as a CS drink (I've never noticed it not offered, but, I tend to get milk because the vegetarian CS meals rarely have much protein).

CS drinks include the large version of the drink if you ask for it, and they are pretty huge (couldn't finish most of them!! :lmao: )

Is that only for soft drinks or does it include large bottled waters too? (For instance at Flame Tree in AK they have the 12 oz or the 24 ounce.)

CS drinks include the large version of the drink if you ask for it, and they are pretty huge (couldn't finish most of them!! :lmao: )

Thats good to know. Did you find that they would give you the larger size at all CS places that you asked for it? My DH and DS would definately need the large size:thumbsup2

Like everything with the meal plan :sad2: , it depends on your cashier or restaurant. Some of the restaurants we went to told us it was only for the regular size and some let us get a large. One night, in Epcot, we separated and went to different restaurants and then met up. I couldn't find it written anywhere either way so I didn't protest.

Thats good to know. Did you find that they would give you the larger size at all CS places that you asked for it? My DH and DS would definately need the large size:thumbsup2

Whenever I've asked for a large drink, I've gotten it. But, they won't give it to you unless you ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter