2008 MagicMeets

The three tables and group shot from year one~

1149754756048657386tPQYhk

1149754775048657386eyBxaA

1149754800048657386dRPODu

1149754303048657386BzIBYx

The Cast member pin I went home with~

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1151041181048657386FircxO?vhost=good-times

I just wanted to share info on anyother MM event happening Sat night.

Please join us on Saturday night after the MagicMeets main event from 8:00 p.m. until Midnight to share your love of scrapbooking. This event will give you an opportunity to talk about preserving your Disney memories with your fellow scrapbookers. There will be product demos, show and tell, door prizes and so much more! Crop space will also be provided for those that choose to bring their supplies and scrap! All skill levels are welcome. Want to start scrapbooking your memories but don’t know where to start? Stop by for ideas on how to get started. All ages are invited; however, we require that anyone under the age of 14 be accompanied by an adult.

Please email meet@snspapercrafts.com with the names of all attendees to sign up for the event. Please provide the ages of all children under the age of 14, so we can create age appropriate activities. If possible, please provide your skill level or what you would like to see, so we can tailor the activities to the needs of the attendees.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Hope to see you there!

Here's another picture for your scrapbook if you'd like...

the anniversary one.

Mickey was won by me at the 2006 event. Pluto was bought for me by DH that Christmas to keep Mickey company. Minnie was won in 2007 by a really good friend of mine, she knew I had the Mickey and Pluto and *gave* me her Minnie!

DSC_0194.jpg

Geez, how did I lose track of this!!! :confused3 I'm so disappointed. I guess I just never traveled over to the Meets board when it was started. Oh well, maybe I'll get to come next year. Darn!

Hi Teresa!

I was wondering why you haven't joined us again~

Five years and going strong!

For some reason I thought Fred wasn't doing them anymore. I don't know what gave me that idea. Plus, we moved to Florida for a year for my husband's job, but now we're back in NJ. How've you been? Where are you guys having the meet this year? How can I make sure I don't miss next year's?

I am good, thank you :)

I've been involved with Fred and the meet since year one. It is now called Magicmeets and we can be found at magicmeets.com!

Register there and information will come to you directly via email~

Can't wait till next week.
This will be my 3rd year. I'm bringing my Mom. We went together to WDW a few years ago. I'd love to get her to go with me again, but she has some pets that she has a hard time leaving.

Bernie

I have been blessed enough to have been to all five!

Charade, you've been to quite a few too, haven't you?

Not much longer...

I am getting so excited. My BFF Stephanie (steffy on the dis) and I only live 40 minutes away but we will be staying Friday night to be able to join more of the action.

Cannot wait!!!:cool1:

Fred and his entire family have exceeded my expectations each and every year...The helpers, the attendees, the sponsors, the speakers - I can't say enough about how much *everyone* involved makes this such a fabulous time.

I arrive around noon on Friday

and won't stop movin til Sunday afternoon :woohoo:

Hey!! What time does "check in" start? I was a little late last year and got there at the last moment.

I do have to make this some year. Fred has 'chastised' me in the past for not coming. I need a new goal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter