2008 Late September Meets

We should have a Glow Party of our own on Saturday September 27th. What about around 10 like last year. Whatever theme you want to do. I getting excited the reservations are all made, even the dining, so got to plan on something. We had so much fun last year meeting up with Disers.
The 27th would be fine for me, all I have that night is my 5:00 dinner ADR.

I'm not sure which night we're going to MNSSHP.... I was thinking Tues the 30th might be less crowded (who am I kidding! :lmao: ), but DH thought more locals might go to Fri the 26th with cool costumes .... anybody have any thoughts on this? Dining ressies will have to be moved around either way, I guess. :laughing:

This is for a Pop meet...right? I just realized the thread says "Late September Meets", but I thought most people posting here were at Pop.

This is for a Pop meet...right? I just realized the thread says "Late September Meets", but I thought most people posting here were at Pop.
It's not specifically for Pop, but yes, I think a lot, if not all of the people posting, are staying at Pop.

We will be at Pop, but our dates has changed to Sept 17 to oct 1 due to the airline tickets. Wow they have went way up in price. I get a decent price thru disney so they tacked them onto my package. I want to do the MNsshp on Sept 30 due to it being our last night and now I am wondering about what other date to do. We went twice last year.

We will be at Pop, but our dates has changed to Sept 17 to oct 1 due to the airline tickets. Wow they have went way up in price. I get a decent price thru disney so they tacked them onto my package. I want to do the MNsshp on Sept 30 due to it being our last night and now I am wondering about what other date to do. We went twice last year.
Having your dates changed is no fun, all that extra planning. Or actually it's not the planning I mind, but having to rebook all those meals, and scramble for ADRs.

The 30th is no good for me for MNSSHP, as I believe I have a late dinner that night at Jiko. I could be mistaken though, I don't have my PassPorter with me right now, I'm at work, but I'll check when I get home.

DisneyBride03 and I are planning to buy our 9/28 MNSSHP tickets this week. Still hoping for the Tomorrowland Terrace DisMeet that night! :flower3: And we have an early LTT ADR with room for 1 or 2 more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!