2007 Ladies Only Trip, Introductions thread

Yes, that was a very fun dinner. Very loud place, but I loved it. How is the little one? He was so well behaved. Can't wait to see you this year.
He's growing like a weed!!! I think we bribed him to be that good. Kidding.. He's a good boy. :teeth:

Looking forward to seeing ya again too.

Ooopss rl is calling. Ciao! :wave2:

Hi Bethany :wave2:

Welcome to a little bit of insanity :lmao::crazy2: No it's a good group and you'll like it here :cool1: :banana: :dance3:

Welcome Bethany, join us on our chat thread on the CB!

HI GUYS!!!
Im Jenny from Louisiana, Im not technically going to be on the ladies only trip but hope to hook up with you guys for a drink one night. I will be in WDW for Oct. 25-Nov. 3 at the Fort Wilderness.
Im looking foward to meeting you guys and wish I could stay in WDW another day so we can hang a bit more than one day. HMMMMMM ill have to work on that.
I am SOOO excited about being in WDW at Halloween. Ive already told DH he is gonna have to make me some lime green wooden mickey heads on stakes to decorate the campsite.

Thanks, Ladies, for all the welcomes!! I can't wait for this trip! :woohoo:
Me either!! :cool1:
You should come and chat with us sometime!!

HI GUYS!!!
Im Jenny from Louisiana, Im not technically going to be on the ladies only trip but hope to hook up with you guys for a drink one night. I will be in WDW for Oct. 25-Nov. 3 at the Fort Wilderness.
Im looking foward to meeting you guys and wish I could stay in WDW another day so we can hang a bit more than one day. HMMMMMM ill have to work on that.
I am SOOO excited about being in WDW at Halloween. Ive already told DH he is gonna have to make me some lime green wooden mickey heads on stakes to decorate the campsite.
We'd love to have you join us for a drink one day. Why not?? :cool1: :thumbsup2 Maybe you could send DH home early and you could just stay on a tad longer....:rolleyes1 ;)

HI GUYS!!!

Hi and welcome Jenny! You will definately need to work on staying a little longer!;)

Name: Katie

State: PA

Who I'm traveling with: I hope to join everyone

Ladies Trip Veteran or "Newbie": Newbie

Favorite Disney park: MGM

Favorite ride(s): ToT, Expedition Everest

Favorite character: Eeyore

Favorite color: reds, purples

Favorite drink: Diet Pepsi, but for alcoholic, Strawberry Daiquiri, Wallaby Darned, grape Smirnoff

Favorite food: Strawberry anything

Favorite show: Grey's Anatomy

Other info:
Divorced mother of 3, DS 17, DD 12 and DS 6, we are heading to DL in June for the first time and can not wait! I really want to join you ladis for the trip in November.

Name: Katie

State: PA

Who I'm traveling with: I hope to join everyone

Favorite Disney park: MGM

Favorite ride(s): ToT, Expedition Everest

Favorite character: Eeyore

Favorite color: reds, purples

Favorite drink: Diet Pepsi, but for alcoholic, Strawberry Daiquiri, Wallaby Darned, grape Smirnoff

Favorite food: Strawberry anything

Favorite show: Grey's Anatomy

Other info:
Divorced mother of 3, DS 17, DD 12 and DS 6, we are heading to DL in June for the first time and can not wait! I really want to join you ladis for the trip in November.

Hey katie,

Nice to meet you. I'm coming down from PA too ( I live in the Pittsburgh area). Hope you make it to the trip .:goodvibes

Hi, thanks, I am still debating it, since I just booked our free dining package for the whole family, however I do have a few days off of work so I could still join in. :goodvibes

Hi, thanks, I am still debating it, since I just booked our free dining package for the whole family, however I do have a few days off of work so I could still join in. :goodvibes
LOL Gotta love that free dining!! ;)

Hopefully you can swing both. :thumbsup2

Not sure of exact dates. End of August through Sept. 22, I think. Not really sure. I won't be going so it doesn't affect me much. lol

I checked on the WDW website. It is the very end of August. I am going in August and just wanted to make sure it was NOT going on while I'm there. I will be on the DP via DVC. Free dining makes the TS restaurants way too crowded!

Name: Janette

State: VA

Who I'm traveling with: My DH and two children

Favorite Disney park: Epcot

Favorite ride(s): Soarin

Favorite character: Tinker Bell

Favorite color: :confused3

Favorite drink: Water! Don't drink much soda and no alcohol

Favorite food: Seafood

Favorite show: Greys, LOST, Survivor, Gilmore Girls, Ugly Betty

Other info:
Married, for 8 years. Two girls, ages 3 and 6. I am a SAHM, but have many jobs. I am Travel Agent, have my own home based agency. I do a lot of eBay. And I do some childcare. I went to Disney for the first time just 4 years ago and have been a dozen times since. I go with my DH and kids once a year and a few other times a year with friends. We are DVC members.

I will be down there already for my families yearly vacation, so won't be hanging out much, but as much as I can. The evening stuff will be easy for me to get to...but none of the meals.

I checked on the WDW website. It is the very end of August. I am going in August and just wanted to make sure it was NOT going on while I'm there. I will be on the DP via DVC. Free dining makes the TS restaurants way too crowded!

It starts the 26th of August... When are you going in august? I'll be there the 21 to the 29th..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter