2007 and prior**Confirmed Snacks included in Dining Plan/add yours here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
slk537 said:
We were there yesterday and we didn't see the stickers on anything, but if you ask, maybe?

Frozen lemonade and grapes from the Market over by ToT were on the snack plan though.

Thanks for the info!! :)

Subscribing... Thanks for all of the info. We're going next weekend. I can't wait to find out if cream cheese filled pretzels and caramel apples are snacks. Yummmmm!

jjohnson said:
Thank you I just read it. To make things more confusing now they couldn't get a Dole Whip on the plan. Chip & Dale treats are included on the plan at BC Marketplace but not SSR.

We got Dole Whips on the plan last Monday 05/08. I can't remember if it was marked on the sign or if I just asked, but we did get two of them.

JENR said:
Does anyone know about the Boardwalk Bakery.

Sorry, I don't know, this has been asked many times on this board and we're all waiting for someone who has been to let us know what they find. . .

JENR said:
Does anyone know about the Boardwalk Bakery.

Most of the bakery items in the boardwalk is on the snack items, one of the ones I remember that wasn't on was Tiramisu(which is pretty awesome), I can't remember anything else that wasn't include. There was those clearly place signed right next to most of them like Cheesecake Brownie, Eclair, cupcake, small mickey mouse cake(the size of a cupcak)etc etc.

I didn't go through all of the listed in this thread, but I will list all the ones I sure of.

The Contemporary Resort
They actually have a coner almost just for snacks, you could get chocolate bars, all of their bakery items, mickey rice krispey, Haagen daz bars(vanilla and almond), in the fridge they also had this cheese with grape little platter that was included, cheesecake, carrot cake, chocolate cake, small salad, there was alot, and they were all clearly marked.

Dole Whips were also in the plan
McDonald's french fries
In MGM's counter service, most of the snacks that I saw were for large bags of chips, or small salad or soup of the day. The ice cream stand near TOT and Aerosmith ride, I didn't see any snack logos next to their station.

In the water parks, they didn't change much since the last time I went last August. You can't get the small donuts, or bakey items. And they were restrictive on what I could get as dessert in Blizzard beach, I just wanted a soft serve vanilla ice cream, and the lady said I couldn't get it for dessert, and could only one I could get were the ones with snack logos next to it. Which I didn't borther to argue, I think it was just the lady who rang us in, since we were able to get it before.

Main Street Ice Cream Shop:
Ice Cream Cone with singel or double scoop.
Ice Cream Float
Everything was basically included except for the one with the waffle bowl.

In Epcot, in the Land Buliding(where Soaring is)
You could basically get all of the bakery items, they told me anything under 4.00.

At the Corando they have done nothing for the snack options, basically there you could only get what is exactly listed on the orginally snack plan.

I can't really think of anything else, but if anyone has a question I can answer them I just got back yesterday.

Thanks Canadisney for that info !!!
:thumbsup2

What about Root Beer Floats or Waffle cones from Beaches N Cream To Go?
Anyone know if the 3.00 hot dogs are included (not the foot-long, the regular) and if so at which locations?

Thanks

Kayleebug said:
I can't wait to find out if cream cheese filled pretzels are snacks. Yummmmm!
Where do you find the cream cheese filled pretzels?

Thank you so much for all of your hard work in compiling this list. I was sure glad to see the change since we will most likely use our snack credit for breakfast since a desert comes with both CS & TS meals. :thumbsup2

BWVNUT said:
Thanks Canadisney for that info !!!
:thumbsup2

Yes thank you too. I've updated the OP again. Do you remember if Boardwalk Bakery included any of these as snack options?

Vanilla and Chocolate Donut Rings - $1.59
Bagel - $2.19
Assorted Danish - $2.59
Cinnamon Bun - $2.59
Bow Tie Twist Donut - $2.59
Sticky Bun - $2.59
Raspberry Donut - $1.99
Cereal - $1.49
Cereal with Milk - $1.99

Anything at the Main Street Bakery under $4.00 was considered a snack. We got yummy cinnamon rolls as snacks. Also, the cream cheese pretzels are a snack and they have them at the snack counter in Tommorowland across from Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.

Thanks for keeping this updated. My mom is out of luck - I was prepared to use leftover snack credits to take Rice Crispie treats home to her but it looks like I will be using them a lot more and paying oop a lot less for snacks!

Gotta Love Disney!

Beth :)

thepuppies said:
Anything at the Main Street Bakery under $4.00 was considered a snack. We got yummy cinnamon rolls as snacks. Also, the cream cheese pretzels are a snack and they have them at the snack counter in Tommorowland across from Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.

Thank you!

WOW! There is a lot on that list and we can totally use our snack credits as breakfast now! Thanks for updating this, so nice to see it all listed out like that!

Allyson :)

Perdita&Pongo said:
Where do you find the cream cheese filled pretzels?

We got them at a snack stand in Fantasyland across from the Dumbo ride.

thepuppies said:

Thanks! Cream Cheese Pretzels, here I come! :goodvibes

I want to also Thank everyone for their thoughtfulness by sharing this information with all of us. I'll be chicking this thread everyday until we leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter