2006 - Present : Food Pics with Chat

Akdar, that looks a lot like the volcano nachos at Margaritavilla. My grown DD and I shared it along w/2 side salads. We ended up bring most of it back to our condo and sharing it for another meal!

Have you had the volcano nachos and can you compare them?

Sorry Lisa, I can't help you with that one, I've never had the volcano nachos, not yet anyway :goodvibes

Nachos at the Nascar Cafe, I had no idea there would be so much on my plate, as you can see by the look on my face :scared1:

nachos.jpg

LOL that is a great photo! made me hungry too :love:

Mythos

mythos5.jpg

Bread and Butter (Very good bread!)
mythos4.jpg

Chef's Pizza - plain, cheese only $7.50
mythos2.jpg

Buffalo BBQ Fried Chicken Wrap - (Lunch Only) Spicy, sweet fried chicken with cheddar mashed potatoes and fresh greens wrapped in a grilled tortilla with french fries $12.95 (we substituted salad)
mythos1.jpg

Chinese Chicken Salad 11.95
mythos3.jpg

Rice Krispy Sushi Treats - Rich Krispy Treats Presented Sushi Style $1.99
mythos6.jpg

Warm Chocolate Banana Gooey Cake - with foster sauce, plantations and peanut butter ice cream $5.25
mythos7.jpg

Has anyone tried the Island's Dining buffet at the RPR? Please show pics!!!
Luv these food pictures and mini reviews!!! :surfweb:

Hi 2angelsinheaven

Does the chinese food tast as good as it looks? We luv chinese food.
Do you have any more pics???

NBA CITY
CityWalk

UniversalSummer2008046.jpg

Parmesan Chicken Tenders

UniversalSummer2008047.jpg

Wings Your Way w/ Peach BBQ Sauce

UniversalSummer2008048.jpg

Crab Rangoon

UniversalSummer2008049.jpg

New York Strip Steak

UniversalSummer2008050.jpg

Cajun Stuffed Chicken

Bula Pool Bar & Grill
Royal Pacific Resort

UniversalSummer2008096.jpg

Huli Huli Chicken Sandwich - Ginger-soy charbroiled chicken breast, smoked gouda cheese, avocado on Hawaiian sweet bread with fried yucca

UniversalSummer2008097.jpg

Sun-Bathed Creamy Shrimp and Spinach Dip - Served with fresh fried tortilla chips $8.50

UniversalSummer2008098.jpg

Chimichurri Steak Wrap- Grilled skirt steak, ****take mushrooms, maui onions, tomato cream cheese, romaine hearts and chimichurri sauce with pasta salad

Mythos
Islands of Adventure

UniversalSummer2008137.jpg

Chef's Signature Pizza

UniversalSummer2008143.jpg

Tempura Shrimp Sushi

UniversalSummer2008145.jpg

Blueberry and Pistachio Crusted Grilled Pork - With blue cheese and a port wine sauce. Served with smokey cheddar macaroni and cheese

UniversalSummer2008144.jpg

Pastabilities - Pork with Fettucini Alfredo, peppers, and a spicy tomato sauce

UniversalSummer2008146.jpg

Mythos Bistro Filet - With Burgundy mashed potatoes, truffle butter and topped with spicy fried onions

UniversalSummer2008150.jpg

Warm Chocolate Banana Gooey Cake - flourless chocolate cake with foster sauce, sliced bananas, a crispy plantain and peanut butter ice cream

Strawberry yogurt. The Lori Lori Roll had tuna, salmon, avocado, strawberries, and greens, wrapped in rice paper and with strawberry yogurt on top. REALLY good.

That does sound good. Is all sushi raw? That's the only thing that makes me leery. My friend Chip who's going with me like sushi, so I'll have someone there to recommend stuff to me also!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter