20050305 - DFW meet - TLinden16 and iluvdisney are coming to town! Woo Hoo!!

KristaTX

♥DIS Veteran♥
In early March Karen is escaping from Massachusetts for a few days and heading to Texas for some warmth, sunshine, and a visit with her Texas DIS friends. Iluvdisney is also going to swing by town for the occasion :). WebmasterKathy and I are planning a DIS meet for 4:00 pm on Saturday the 5th at La Hacienda Ranch. It's about time for another DFW meet anyway, and of course we MUST have one while our friends are in town. OK - so who's coming??

Date: Saturday, March 5th
Time: 4:00 pm
5250 Highway 121
Colleyville, TX 76034
http://www.lahaciendaranch.com/

UPDATE:

Also - we're going to Pete's Dueling Piano Bar in Addison later that evening - (no need to RSVP about it, though): http://www.petesduelingpianobar.com/

I'm trying to get a count for La Hacienda, so here's who's coming for sure. I'll update as more people confirm. PM me if you are coming but aren't on this list yet.

TLinden16
iluvdisney (2)
KristaTX (2)
KayTX
WebmasterKathy (2)
NancyTX
Nebsky&MrBsMom (3)
mommystieg (5)
maci (2)
shatzjsl (3)
dallastxcpa (3)
slimplaw (2)
m&m'smom
Ian, RRBB, & ohanafamily (3)
coinkc (hoping to make it - 2)
jajuan (hoping to make it - 1)
RhondaS (hoping to make it - 1)
Janette (maybe just Pete's)

I'll have to see if I can fit it into my very busy schedule. Oh look, it will fit in just nicely right between annoying Kathy and annoying Krista :)

Karen

Hey Karen, I heard Jerry is getting jealous. :rotfl2:
You guys are gonna have a blast! I cant wait to hear all about it. :)

Well, if you have any extra large luggage I could squish in.... :idea:

Id love to hang out with you and Kathy again, and to meet Krista too. From the pictures I saw from Jellyrolls you guys definitely know how to have fun. :banana:

Looking forward to meeting you, Susie! Should be a fun night!

Karen

Yay Janette! Looking forward to meeting you. I'll be the one who talks funny.

Karen

Hmmm. Seems that if I time my road trip back from California to Michigan, I should be able to swing by on my way home. I'll need directions so I don't get lost. I do tend to do that sometimes - get lost on the way back to Michigan. :moped:

Yay, Mary! I hope you can make it! I'm sure Kathy or Krista can give you some directions! Did you see on the thread on the CB that there's a dueling piano bar down there? Yay!

Karen

Would love to come to a DFW dis meet.

March 5th, huh??

My son's birthday is March 7th - thinking of going down to Sea World in San Antonio for the opening weekend, if we don't then count me in.

Will let ya'll know closer to March.

Kathy, I don't know how not to have fun! It's going to be a great night!

Karen

Hope you can make it, Rhonda! It has the makings of a fun night!

Karen

OK, so far we are good to go.
Better for grownups and leave the M's at home this time?

The little M's would certainly be welcome at dinner! La Hacienda is a fun place, with yummy food.

But if we move to the bar later, that would be just for the old folks (of course!) :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter