2005 WISHWalker Alumni - Prayers Needed - UPDATE - page 2

:grouphug: Continued Prayers and Pixie Dust! :grouphug:

Keep up the fight Susan! You can beat it!

LUMI

Scratch
pirate:

Thanks for the update Art. It's absolutely mind boggling at times isn't it? Just when you think you might be going in a good direction, she ends up getting a virus from the hospital! No wonder they like to get you out of the hospital as fast as they can in most cases!! How are you holding up thorugh all this? The instability of the situation must be frustrating... but you all can pull through it! We're praying for you, the kids and Susan all the time. Take care!

Many prayers headed your way, for all of you!!!!

Thinking good thoughts for Susan's recovery!! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Art,
I am sorry to hear that Susan had to be readmitted. I am spending prayers and :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: for it to be a very quick stay, so she can be home again with her family.
:grouphug: to you and yours....

I just wanted Susan to know she's in my thoughts today and I hope she's out of the hospital soon.

Dawn

Hi everyone. Happy Easter! Just thought I'd give you an update on the past few days. As Art had posted, Susan was put back in hospital on Wed to get re-hydrated. They released her on Thurs, and she was feeling much, much better. She even managed to come to my house to celebrate Easter and some of the kidlet b-days on Good Friday. :) I was so proud of her for coming. I couldn't get over how great she looked, given her major surgery had only been 2 weeks earlier, chemo one week earlier. She finally was able to go home to her own house on Saturday, and that has made her kids very happy. Unfortunately, she started another bout of difficult and painful happenings around 4AM this morning, so had a pretty rough day. I spoke to her late this afternoon and she was feeling somewhat better.

She is being referred to a different oncologist this week, as there is some conflicting info between the pathology results and what the surgeon first thought. :confused3 Quite possibly more tests and procedures over the next little while, in addition to the chemo. :( Wish there was a way that I could take away some of her pain and discomfort.

:grouphug: to all of you. You are all an amazing source of strength and support for us.

MaryLiz, Debbie, Nancy, Susan & Art

Happy Easter! I am glad to hear that Susan was finally able to go home. Our prayers continue to be with you. :wizard: :wizard: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Heather

MaryLiz
Thank you for the updates. I really appreciate them, as I am sure the other Wishers do. I continue to send prayers across the border.

Sending prayers for the new doc as well, so Susan can get on with the business of Getting Better! :grouphug: to Team Canada and their families!!

haven't been on boards much BUT I think of you guys every single day and continue to pray for everyone.

Thanks for the updates - :grouphug:

Just checking in to send Susan some more PD :wizard: and to see how the visit went with the new doc. Any news?

You all continue to be in my thoughts and prayers! :love2:

Hello, thanks for the good thoughts, PD and prayers! Susan has been able to read all of the posts and I know she is really moved by all of the love shown here.

The referral to the new doc hasn't been scheduled yet. It could well be a few weeks out. In the meantime, the original treatment plan continues with the next round of chemo scheduled for April 12.

Susan is still dealing with continued challenges associated with her ongoing treatment, waiting for the new doc referral, and her recovery. The good thing is she is at home with the family around her, and has not had to make any more unscheduled hospital trips!

Thanks for the update! All of oyu keeping hangin in there! My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you!

Susan's reading this?!?!?!?!?
Hi Susan!!! We are all praying for you and sending in tons of PD!!! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

I really hope you get to feeling better quickly my friend. Hugs and kisses to you and your fam.

If Susan is reading this, then I have to post this just for old time's sake. It is SURE to put a smile on her face!

Here you go......
fb8b12c9.jpg

My sister makes me SO proud! hee hee

Thinking of you all and sending lots more PD/Prayers/Hugs 'up north'.:grouphug:

Susan, glad to hear you are home and surrounded by family. I'm sure that alone will help to speed up your recovery. More prayers & PD :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: on their way to you and all of your family!

Just wanted to say THANKS!!!! to all you wonderful people. Your good wishes, prayers and concerns do make my day. We're taking it one day or even one hour at a time. Thanks to all of you who have sent me cards as they do brighten my days.

Time for a nap now. Have a great weekend my friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter