20041218-cruise-friends-memories Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another early bird!!!Thank you!! I think we will try to be there by 11am - anything would be better than the last time!
I am so excited for this cruise!!

:earboy2: Any Pin Traders out there???? My DS is into this and would like to see if I can gather information for him. A bunch of his DL friends went on the Pin Cruise and they had a great time. He loves Pin Trading.

Thanks again!!

:cheer2:
Just noticed the number - I am sure by the time I check in during my coffee break today - we will be well past 18,000!!!
:cheer2:

Good Morning everyone-Happy Monday.

Diana-Thanks, I received your e mail back. Mary, I e mailed you to the e mail you posted last night. Did you receive my e mail????

Mark-I need your help. I was trying to change my font and color of writing in the PM area and I am getting all this mumble jumble under my name when I finish writing??? How do I fix this to what I want???????? How do I also see past page 2 on the DCL Forum-as it does not have past page 2 on the bottom of that page??? Last question-How do I activate post quick reply???
Thanks Gail

:flower1: Good Morning Cruisers! :flower1:

Happy Monday Everyone! Back to work for me. I've been spoiled having 5 days off in a row. Well at least we got a lot done.

Gail - never got an e-mail from you either last night or this morning. Sorry!

Therese - got your pm and back at you!

Well off to read the boards and then off to work. Have a great day everyone! I'm sure you'll be at 18,000 by the time I get home.

DIS Door Tag

Someone a couple of pages ago asked about door tag. Here is what LeiLani and I came up with.

LeiLani is in charge of making the Mickey heads and putting them on the first doors. I've passed on the list of all those who have signed up for tag and she will divide up that listing to the different heads.

When you find the Mickey head on your door you need to act on it within 12 hours. Sign your name and room number on the front, find another room on the list on the head, cross it off and go tag that room. Simple!

If when you get it all the assigned rooms have been crossed off you are free to tag any DIS room listed in the mini-nav with a T next to their room.

Please keep the Mickey Head moving so that everyone can join in the fun.

Thanks!

Woo Hoo! Starting the day off with an unexpected top!

justmestace said:
Diana, do you get snow where you are?

Mary, the only thing that might have been better, is if that velvet were dark green.

ICQ rings a bell, but I can't remember what it is.

princess: pirate: Hey, lookie there what I did! T.O.P.!!

What's my count, Mary??
Stacey - that wasn't me that counted up the tops - that was Karen. I think she's been a little busy with Christopher Robin to be counting tops lately. :D

jhemond said:
We're back!! Yay!! I started packing yesterday. I picked out all of the shorts and shirts I'm going to bring. I also picked out all of my dinner outfits. I'm so excited. I managed to get it all into one bag (just temporarily). I still have some things to pack, but I've started. It makes it seem so much closer. I can't wait. Less than 3 weeks. :boat:

Jenny, I can't believe you got it all in one bag! I repacked again this weekend (and made lists this time!). Right now, we have 7 bags. Small garmet bag (mostly kids dress clothes), Big Garmet bag (adult dress clothes), cloth suitcase (casual clothes), big rolling suitcase (casual clothes and toiletries, etc), small rolling suitcase (casual clothes), duffle bag (WDW clothes), and small bag (going to the port day stuff). Note that 3 of those are just for casual clothes!! I know I've packed too much stuff, but I can't figure out what not to take!

Good Monday Morning Everyne!!

We are finally back and I finally caught up. Boy, you guys were busy, busy, busy, even though the boards were down.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

I am still trying to get used to the new boards so you get just plain old typing from me this morning.

I called 18,000 but I have a lot to do today so you guys will probably hit it while I am out this morning so good luck to whoever may be the pirate: .

GOOD MORNIN ALL.

I see we are moving right along. great day it is really nice to SEE the numbers

PAUL GREAT SEE YOU AT DINNER.

okay had A call this morning broke our new ambulance WAAAAAY to much electrical junk.

be back after breakfast.

gaRry

No documents for us yet either so I might do like David and call DCL today. I am also going to call Debbie today so I will verify the theme nights and semi-formal and formal nights. I will also make sure she has the late seating groups on the APL rotation.

Vicki - our prayers and thoughts are with you tomorrow and make sure GaRry lets us know how you are doing.

gail1771 said:
Good Morning everyone-Happy Monday.

Diana-Thanks, I received your e mail back. Mary, I e mailed you to the e mail you posted last night. Did you receive my e mail????

Mark-I need your help. I was trying to change my font and color of writing in the PM area and I am getting all this mumble jumble under my name when I finish writing??? How do I fix this to what I want???????? How do I also see past page 2 on the DCL Forum-as it does not have past page 2 on the bottom of that page??? Last question-How do I activate post quick reply???
Thanks Gail
There's something wrong with your sigline. You need to put a [ or a ] to replace the parenthases around the commands for them to work. There is also a problem with the boards themselves that's preventing anyone from adding anything over 500 characters (a countdown timer is over 500) to theirs at the moment.

As far as the mesage list only going back a short time, it's applying a view. At the bottom of the message list is a pulldown that shows how long it's showing, to make a permanent change you much change it in UserCP someplace.

To activate quick reply, just click the icon in the bottom right of a message in the post, next to the quote, looks like a pen and paper.

Mark - did we lose the search feature or am I missing it?

Thanks for your help.

LeiLani - we've lost search, but it will be back. They wanted to get the boards up as quickly as possible so they are bringing some functions online one by one.

I'm heading home at lunch and hopefully our documents will be there waiting for us. Then I'll have one more thing to check off our to-do list.:D

dobelover said:
I went to party city today and got a box of bubbles (24 count). This was all they had and may not get any more til closer to nye. I don't remember if anyone else was bringing the little bottles. Should I try and find more?

Sue, I've ordered a set of 24 Christmas bubbles from Oriental Trading Company for everyone to share too.

tkd lisa said:
Sue, I've ordered a set of 24 Christmas bubbles from Oriental Trading Company for everyone to share too.

Wow - we are going to have lots of bubbles for this group! Thanks to all brining bubbles - great fun!

justmestace said:
Okay....Mark's here, Mary's gone.....My, people come and go so quickly around here!What movie is that a quote from??????

Allright, I know I'm behind here, but I know, I know the answer!! It's "The Wizard of Oz", spoken by Dorothy in a very breathy voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter