20041218-cruise-friends-memories Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stacey, just move your mouse over it- everythign has a little popup box now.

Those are instant messaging ways to talk to him.

WDWLVR said:
What makes this group so unique? We love to chat and get to know each other. I looked at the cruise right before ours and right after ours. Here's what I found.

12/11/04 cruise - first post started 10/29/03 - total messages this afternoon - 709

12/18/04 cruise - first post started 6/23/03 - total messages this afternoon - 17,769

12/28/04 cruise - first post started 11/11/03 - total messages this afternoon - 132

I know there is the 10 day thing but let me tell you I'm so glad I'm with this group. Someone in chat was talking about the 12/4 group and as of a couple of weeks ago didn't really have any plans for a meet. I really think they are missing out on something!

Me too.....well said.

Gus

Ah, PiperG's husband is a sweetie. And it was his first post!

Don't know about everyone else, but we could never get away with going on DCL without the DD. If we could, we'd be planning a repositioning cruise.

Winter storms in NM tonight. Good, maybe they will all blow through by 12/17.

Well all - I'm heading off to bed.

Sweet dreams cruisers!

Diana, do you get snow where you are?

Mary, the only thing that might have been better, is if that velvet were dark green.

ICQ rings a bell, but I can't remember what it is.

princess: pirate: Hey, lookie there what I did! T.O.P.!!

What's my count, Mary??

afff said:
Very nice.....thanks Mark for pointing that one out to us.

I love surprises.

Gus
It's because of Jay's "surprises" that I can't go on a Disney cruise without my kids. Getting the kids were his "surprises"!! :earseek:

Well, off to bed for me......I bet by the time I turn my computer on in the morning, the "early crowd" will have talked their way to 18,000!!!

Marvelous Monday morning to all of the Holiday Cruisers!!

Only two more to go after this one!!

Good night!
Stacey

I am having way too much fun with this!!!

Now I have a little thingie under my name, too. Just like Virgil...only not as many.
And I don't have the red flag, either. Hmmmmm.......

justmestace said:
Well, off to bed for me......I bet by the time I turn my computer on in the morning, the "early crowd" will have talked their way to 18,000!!!

Marvelous Monday morning to all of the Holiday Cruisers!!

Only two more to go after this one!!

Good night!
Stacey

I am having way too much fun with this!!!

Now I have a little thingie under my name, too. Just like Virgil...only not as many.
And I don't have the red flag, either. Hmmmmm.......

OK ....did I miss that one.

How do you do the little thingie?

I tried looking around in the options etc. with no luck.

Gus

Do you use an instant messenger of some kind? You just have to enter the info in your profile and the proper icon will just appear there.

MarkRG said:
Do you use an instant messenger of some kind? You just have to enter the info in your profile and the proper icon will just appear there.

Oh........ Thanks Mark,I don't

I have a Yahoo email account.
I noticed Virgil had something with Yahoo
It must be Yahoo Instant Messanger?????

Gus

afff said:
Oh........ Thanks Mark,I don't

I have a Yahoo email account.
I noticed Virgil had something with Yahoo
It must be Yahoo Instant Messanger?????

Gus

HA HA ....just signed up to Yahoo Instant messaging.

OK, I'm a newbie.
Stacey or Virgil please instant message me or anyone else.
Thanks

Gus

:cheer2: Wow, busy night last night!

:flower1: I have to remember to pick up some bubbles - DH is going to think I am crazy - but then again what else is new???

:wave2: BTW - I Love the Christmas Poem - does anyone know where it came from?

:jumping1: I must agree that this is one special group - I know that I am not an active memeber but I do try to read as much as I can - I look forward to meeting everyone!
:jumping1:

:boat: What time is everyone getting on the Ship??
:boat:

:wave: Happy Monday Morning Everyone off to work - well, except for Stacey..........tee heee......

All_Ears said:
:wizard: Thank you for the PM message info - I was clicking on those links and only getting my PM's from Friday so I guess they got lost in the conversion :teleport:

:wave: Jim - I was wondering what time they do open the gates at the port - I heard that sometimes as early as 10:30 am??? We are staying at the Raddisson on the 17th and want to plan what time to head to the ship - the earlier the better - and I don't want to be first in line - but want to get on the ship as early as possible - the last time we board late and I hate the commotion - missed alot - just want to be on board and relax.... :flower1:

Terminal opens at 10:00. Boarding starts at 12:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter