2001 video!!

princess'sx3

Earning My Ears
I just recieved my video yesterday (it only took about 3 weeks)and it is great. This one is much better than the 1999 video. But I have one question. It says to check the insert that came with the video, to take advantage of a special Canadian ticket offer. Purchase the 7 day hopper plus and save 50% off the next ticket. I did't get the insert. Has this special expired already? Thanks.

princess'sx3: That's great that you got your video in 3 weeks! I had to re-order mine (contacted Disney through their website) because I'd been waiting 4 1/2 months and still no video. Disney emailed me back and said they'd put one in the mail and it could take 3 - 4 weeks. I think the special expires this month, but I'm not sure.

Julie

off-site '86,'87
DXL July 00
DXL November 00 (no kids)
off-site March 01
CSR & ASMu July 01

I ordered mine originally in November I think...then I reordered in Feb then again on the website in March. Ha ha..I don't know if I will ever get one :) Although, my cruise line video that I ordered in January just came today :):):)

Cass AKA Timon
http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/timon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter