200 pts for rent @ $11 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, we are planning on going the week of April 30th-May 8th and would like to stay in a studio at Jambo House for at least part of the week depending on points. Let me know if it makes it down to us!

Interested for April 29-May 7 at Polynesian. Let me know if still a available. Dates are some what flexible but within that same range, and amount of days

I have 200 points for rent at $11 per point. Travel must be completed by 5/31/16.

Interested for April 29-May 7 at Polynesian. Let me know if still a available. Dates are some what flexible but within that same range, and amount of days

I have 200 points for rent at $11 per point. Travel must be completed by 5/31/16.
Hello, I am looking for one night, studio, May 6...2 adults. Contact diford23 @hotmail.com. I have rented before. Thanks Diane

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter