20% off Orbitz

I wish I could find some Orbitz codes that reached July - got several different hotels to book and want to book before rates go up!
Does anyone know when it's likely that they'll release codes for July?

Thank you. I went all the way through the booking but cannot see where I enter the code??? Thanks.

Well that explains it LOL
Thank you so much!
I'm sure more Orbitz promos will come out soon, so wanted to let you know you should choose "pay now" to be able to put in a coupon code, I've never seen a spot for the coupon code when I try choosing "pay later" with or without deposit. If the deal is over or hotel isn't participating, it will let you know when you enter the code.

I saw that last week but their regular prices were not reflecting Disney's current promo for my dates.
It ended up costing more than if I booked through Disney.
Orbitz used to give both discounts.

I'm sure more Orbitz promos will come out soon, so wanted to let you know you should choose "pay now" to be able to put in a coupon code, I've never seen a spot for the coupon code when I try choosing "pay later" with or without deposit. If the deal is over or hotel isn't participating, it will let you know when you enter the code.

Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter