2 Studios vs 1 bedroom?

We've done two studios at BWV, Boardwalk view and were fortunate enough to be put in a great location side-by-side. We hadn't requested it, they just happened to be able to accommodate us (booked under same contract so I'm sure it was obvious).

As far as the experience goes, we love Boardwalk but would never book two studios again. We are BLT owners and used to booking one bedrooms where everyone congregates in the same spot. As we weren't always in the same room, it quickly became our most disorganized Disney vacation. But sounds like you have experience booking multiple rooms so you know the inconveniences.

Also, sounds like you've booked your cheapest option (AKV value) without going to one studio. If it was us, we'd stick with that but it depends on what your real priority is. One year we dropped an AKV conciege room for a room at VGF for Easter. We all have different preferences.

1-bedroom value is like hitting the lottery!! Your plans will all come together!

I shared this thought with the family and told them that they have 210 days to get used to the fact that we are staying at AKV-J again! It’s just the right thing to do even though it’s not as close to Epcot and DHS where we will be visiting mostly.. The truly separate toilet AND the shower curtain AND the Low points make this the best option available! The possible race start proximity for a studio at Poly is attractive too but not sure it makes sense to give up the room layout for it given all of the questions around the actual race course!

Now I just need to decide what post race day we need to eat at Boma for breakfast!

Thanks everyone!

I am staying in an OKW studio in June, to save points for a big family trip. Unless I am saving points, I often get a one bedroom when I travel solo. I like having breakfast in the room, a nice balcony to enjoy, and a washer dryer to do my laundry so I can come home with clean clothes.

I am staying in an OKW studio in June, to save points for a big family trip. Unless I am saving points, I often get a one bedroom when I travel solo. I like having breakfast in the room, a nice balcony to enjoy, and a washer dryer to do my laundry so I can come home with clean clothes.

Chuck - what are you making for breakfast? I think we need to stop by!! 🤩

We tend to eat cereal, fruit, eggo waffles, bagels for breakfast regardless of the room type...

We also love the laundry - but now that I have the laundry machine app that tells me when machines are available it has helped when we are in studios or cash resorts...clean laundry on return is such a huge help on re-entry to the real world!!

Chuck - what are you making for breakfast? I think we need to stop by!! 🤩

We tend to eat cereal, fruit, eggo waffles, bagels for breakfast regardless of the room type...

We also love the laundry - but now that I have the laundry machine app that tells me when machines are available it has helped when we are in studios or cash resorts...clean laundry on return is such a huge help on re-entry to the real world!!
Oh, I make eggs and bacon usually. But I do occasionally have fruit and cereal/oatmeal or make French toast.
There's nothing like coming home from a trip with clean clothes. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter