• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 questions??

chager

<font color=teal>In the end you will feel better a
I tried on a pair of Teva's today and they are comfy! My question is there are several styles and I am trying to decide which I like. I saw Raptors and Sprys online and I was wondering if anyone has tried either. What style is everyone wearing?
I tried to do a search for an answer to this question but the search feature said it was disabled.:(

I have also heard/read that the water is not so great at WDW. We are staying at the All Stars Sports and will not have access to a car to buy water from a local store. I thought of packing some water, but I can't pack enough for the whole week!! (We are flying) Any suggestions? When I went 20 years ago water was not an issue for me. I drank it and was fine, but now I am concerned becuase of reading about it. This is our first family vacation and I don't want any of us sick. Our son can sometimes react badly to things becuse of stomach problems.

Thanks,
Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

We went to WDW in November of 2002 and don't remember any issue with the water.....my DD2, DW and I had no adverse reaction that we can remember....

That being said, bottled water is definitely more convenient....especially if you are in line and get thirsty......

However, we had no issues with the water fountains at the different parks......

get the brita sports bottle from walmart for 7 dollars it has a filter in it we all got sick from the sulfur that is in wdw in the parks last year. do a search on here for info on brita

I have heard if you get a car service from the airport they will make a quick stop for you so you can buy groceries. That may make it worth while for you.

Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter