2 questions about HRH reservation

CindyZ

Mouseketeer
Hello all,
I made my HRH reservation for August about 10 days ago, but I haven't recieved any conformation of these reservations in the mail yet. How long before any of you ol' pro's out there recieved your hard copy conformation?

Also, do I need to reserve a roll-away bed now, or just upon check in? I'm thinking that there may be only a few available.

Thank you,

CindyZ in CT, and Mom of 3!

I made my reseveration in mid-March for a trip in November and was told I wouldn't receive a hard copy until closer in to our date. Imagine my surprise when I received it about three weeks later! :eek:

Hi Cindy,
You should MOST DEFINITELY have that roll-away added to your reservation immediately. And, with that said, there's still no guarantee that you'll get one!!!
We arrived on a Sunday, and finally by Tuesday, my husband just helped himself to a roll-away bed that was left down the hall. My teenagers got tired of sleeping together pretty fast!
We had, of course, requested the roll-away at check-in, called & asked for one again for Monday night. Sorry, none available. :(
After my husband helped himself, we all slept peacefully from Tuesday night on. ;)

We made our reservations at HRH a few weeks ago for August and haven't gotten a thing. Should we expect something, like a confirmation, or is everthing virtual with Universal?

They sent me a letter confirming the dates of our stay, the Amex reservation, and the Entertainment rate of $117.50 for a garden view room.

I received a written confirmation (with a brochure) of my Entertainment Rate of $129 within two weeks of making reservations for a trip at the end of June.

I too have a reservation for August which I made in January and never received a written confirmation. Well because of your post I decided to try the Hard Rock site and got an 800 for the Las Vegas hotel and they in turn gave me the Orlando no. which is 800-235-6397. (I've been trying to get an 800 for HRH for a while now). I called and I was told you have to ASK for a written confirmation, so I did. So I would suggest you just call them, they were very nice about it. Hope this helps. Be there in Aug., can't wait! :p :bounce: :p :bounce: :p :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts