2 days at Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios?

AK hands down. But then again, I pretend that Studios doesn't exist and there are only 3 parks, so...

Personally, I would drop the day at Sea World and allow yourself two days at both! I know I’m in the minority here, but we didn’t just love Seaworld like I thought we would. We just didn’t see as many animals as we’d hoped and it just didn’t really have that much to do. We had fun but the kids have never had any interest in returning. Then you can try everything at both parks and revisit the things you loved.

I broke down and asked my kids. They unanimously voted for a second day at Hollywood. We decided that although it probably has the least amount of attractions, they are all must Dos for us where in Ak we can take or leave Dinoland stuff, primeval whirl, and walking the animal paths.

Well Hollywood Studios is my cool aid of choice. We always spend 2 full days there but don't count on this as your only trip. In 2006 I took my then 5 year old daughter for our once and done trip. In Feb 2021 we will be doing our 6th and done trip. And we started going with PoR, then French Quarter but our last trip was Animal Kingdom and now the 2 girls want the Poly next. Sigh I knew it was a mistake to get them addicted to Ohana.

We were just there in October. For us- it would depend on what FP we could get. Flight of Passage and Slinky Dog would be the deciding factor. Whichever one of those I could book would be the park we would start out on that 2nd day. Now- if both are available- that would be a hard choice- unless I was unable to get one of those on my planned full park day. Flight of Passage is absolutely amazing and Slinky Dog is really cute. With hoppers, you can be flexible- so you can ride the hard to get ride with the FP, and then move to a different park. We got a Slinky Dog FP for the morning of our departure day last month, so we rode that and then immediately hopped to MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter