2 Day Ticket with Options

tylerbug

Mouseketeer
Can anyone please tell me where would be the best place to look for a 2 day non expiring with options pass...i have an annaul pass that expires a day before my flight home and I would like to do the waterpark and perhaps a major park at night and I need one day for next years visit cruise/universal as well......i am not one to purchase such tickets from ebay so any other options would be helpful....

That's a tough one. You would need a 2-day MYW Magic Plus (no expiry), which is pretty much only available from Disney. The cost is $185.31 per adult pass and is not eligible for advance-sale discounts.

An alternate choice would be to purchase the tickets separately on this trip. Two 1-day MYW base ticket for $63.63 each and a waterpark ticket for $36.21 would cost you $163.47. Again, there is no advance-sale discount on these passes but it would be cheaper than buying the 2-day MYW Magic Plus no-expiry.

To me, that price is awfully steep for what you'll get. If there's any chance of returning to WDW after next year's trip, I would recommend buying a non-expiry premium pass with as many days as you can afford to buy.

i would check with some of the ticket brokers (i.e. www.undercovertourist.com or ticketmania) to see what they offer...

another thought would be to buy a longer ticket, also w/no-expiry and save it for future trips... you would save money in the long run because the more days you buy, the less expensive it becomes per day, and you would be locking in future visits at current prices (and i'm sure that the tickets will never get cheaper!)

tylerbug said:
i have an annaul pass that expires a day before my flight home and I would like to do the waterpark and perhaps a major park at night and I need one day for next years visit cruise/universal as well
Note that the expiration date printed on the AP is the last day it can be used. If it expires the day before your flight it is still good for a major park. If you are going to do a water park, I guess that would be the morning and/or early afternoon of your departure day and you can just buy a water park ticket for that day.

For next year if you will need a one day, one park, ticket you can just get it then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter