2 BR lock offs

Ariel620

DIS Veteran
I have a question about 2 BR lockoffs. It really is a 1BR and a studio right? So if I book it as a 2BR lockoff would I be able to keep the door closed between the units for the most part. There are 2 doors into the unit from the hallway right? So groups can come and go separately without disturbing sleep of the other group? Do all 8 magic bands work to open both doors?

We are all family but one group has young ones that want to go to sleep early, and one group has older ones that want to stay up late, but I think we will still enjoy the larger 2BR kitchens etc. compared to two studios.

Thanks!

its a 1Bedroom and a Studio right next to each other with 2 doors that lock and each room has a door to the hallway. all magic bands will work for both doors.

The 2nd BR will have it's own kitchenette, balcony and HVAC control. OKW lock off will have 2 real queen beds in the 2nd BR. Other have 1 queen and a sofa bed some with a queen sofa bed other with a double, some SSR units have the Murphy bed as well as Riv.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter