2 Bonnet Creek Questions

KellyWasHere

DIS Veteran
Hello all. We plan on staying at Bonnet Creek for the first time this October. I was going to book months ago but then my husband and I started having some health issues. I was afraid we'd have to cancel the October trip so I didn't book. Now, the vacation is still tentative but I am afraid if I wait much longer there may not be availability (if there is still anymore right now!).

I emailed Ken Price, but wanted to ask the Disboards, is there any kind of vacation insurance I can get when booking at Bonnet Creek? For Ken or any of the other renters? Or is this something I can buy outside of the company I book with?

Also, do they charge for parking at BC? I thought I read that on another thread, that it was $15/day?

Thanks for any help.

We have bid on ebay for our bonnet creek stays and Im not sure the name of the company, but they do offer insurance though we have never used it. You do not have to pay for parking at BC.

That fee sounds suspiciously like the Disney parking fee. :) If you have APs of course that's waved.

You can get insurance through insuremytrip ... which is where I usually go for Cruises (the only vacations I usually insure, not for the loss of the money for the cruise, but for them covering airflighting for medical reasons if necessary.)

Also, do they charge for parking at BC? I thought I read that on another thread, that it was $15/day?
There is no charge for parking at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek timeshare property.

There IS a parking charge at both the Hilton and Waldorf Astoria hotels in the same area.

Not sure whether there is a parking charge at the Wyndham Grand hotel at Bonnet Creek.

Availability: If you are looking to rent a timeshare unit (your best value, by far), there should be availability. WBC has six towers and about 1,200 units, and availability is usually quite good there, even on short notice.

I was just on the Wyndham website and there is lots of Octover availability. Once the 60 day mark hits it will shrink inventory a lot.

There is no charge for parking at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek timeshare property.

There IS a parking charge at both the Hilton and Waldorf Astoria hotels in the same area.

Not sure whether there is a parking charge at the Wyndham Grand hotel at Bonnet Creek.

Availability: If you are looking to rent a timeshare unit (your best value, by far), there should be availability. WBC has six towers and about 1,200 units, and availability is usually quite good there, even on short notice.

The Wyndham Grand hotel does charge for parking, as well as a Resort Fee above the nightly rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter