1st week of March

Is everyone going on Fri. Feb. 29? We are and accuweather says it will be 78 degrees that day. I guess we won't know for sure until about 5 days before. How can I make time seem to go by faster? I am going to try to stay very busy. Everyone stay healthy and wash your hands a lot for the next two weeks cause then you can wash them in Disney.:banana:

We leave on the 28th, and time just can't go by fast enough for me! I've been watching Disney movies by myself at lunchtime to try to pass some time....lol.

Is everyone going on Fri. Feb. 29? We are and accuweather says it will be 78 degrees that day. I guess we won't know for sure until about 5 days before. How can I make time seem to go by faster? I am going to try to stay very busy. Everyone stay healthy and wash your hands a lot for the next two weeks cause then you can wash them in Disney.:banana:

We started watching the 15 Day Forecast yesterday, and yes, it's meaningless now, but it's still nice to see those numbers. We haven't had more than one or two days with highs under 70 in 8 trips to WDW in the first week in March over the years, so I'm not overly concerned with the weather.

Bill From PA

I just looked at the forecast today. It's Florida though so you know even though it's more than a week away, they're close to what it's going to be ;)

We are going 2/28 and hoping for beautiful weather!!

Spiceycat - we're neighbors...I live just south of B'ham in Alabaster.

will be there from the 3/2 to 3/6 then off to Tampa for 3 days. hope for lots of sun :cool2: It's pretty cold in Quebec (Canada) right now :scared:

we're going mar 2-7 and staying at the BC...can't wait as this is my first trip staying at a deluxe. I hope SB is as good as I heard it is. Can't wait to see DD's (just under 4 and just under 2) faces when we get there. I wish I could have done a surprise trip but I can't keep a secret like that when I am as excited as the 3 1/2yr old is.

Only 10 more days! Accuweather keeps changing the forecast every day and I know I shouldn't keep looking but I can't help it. We are having a Disney kick off party next Sun. with our neighbors that are going with us. We are going to watch Song of the South and go over our list of things we need to buy for the trip like Lysol, ponchos, etc. I can't wait to finally start packing. Everyone is getting the flu around here so we are trying to keep us all healthy.

I know how you feel about everyone getting the flu! Maybe it's a NC thing!! LOL!! Everyone around us has it too and we are all trying to stay away. Although if we are going to get it, I would rather it be this week!! LOL!!! We leave in 12 days and I will finishing our packing this week!!!! I can't wait!

DFi and I did the single digit dance last night when we ripped off our countdown calendar number! :banana: :banana: :banana:

My sister and I will be at the Poly from March 3-7!! We are very excited and am looking forward to some sunshine!!:)

My kids & I will be there Mar 5 - 14
Mar 5 - 8 - Pop
Mar 9 - 11 - AsMo
Mar 12-14 - CSR

:banana: :yay: :cheer2:

9 days of fun here we come :dance3:

CKM.jpg

Let's post things that we can hardly wait to do once we get to Disney. I can't wait to sit at a table in Morocco drinking a Grand Marnier slushy from France watching that cool Moroccan band while waiting for Illuminations to start.:yay:

Let's post things that we can hardly wait to do once we get to Disney. I can't wait to sit at a table in Morocco drinking a Grand Marnier slushy from France watching that cool Moroccan band while waiting for Illuminations to start.:yay:

The picture says it all.

Bill From PA

I can't wait to EAT! I am so excited to finally try the dining plan. I'm also excited for the P&PP as I have never been to a special event. I'm excited to look for things to use as favors or anything else we can incorporate in our wedding, I'm excited for a margarita, I'm excited for new SE, I'm excited to experience WDW NOT in the summer....

I can go on and on for the next 9 days!

I can't wait to see my girls faces when we wake them up on the morning of 2/28 & they find out that we are going!!! Then I also can't wait to see the castle.

I just upgraded us to the Deluxe Dining Plan this morning...we have added Coral Reef (a first for us) and San Angel (haven't eaten there since our honeymoon in 1991). :banana: :banana:

Late finding this thread but my DNiece 11 and I will be heading out on Sat, Mar 1st - Mar 9th. She has school on the 29th and leaving from Montana kind of has to be a 6am flight if you don't want to get to Orlando at midnight.

Her first trip, my first trip as only a vacation and not also a work conference (and going with someone else). :) I've become an advocate of packing light since I travel occasionally for work and a lot for camping during the summer but boy that's a challenge going to Disney World. I went over to my sister's house and did a pre-pack with my DN last night. She lives in 3 houses (she's my step-niece), at my sister's house mainly, her mom's apartment and her grandmother's house. Her stuff is scattered everywhere and she has no idea where anything is! AAAHHH! She's actually 10 now and her bday is next weekend so I don't know how she's going to get all of her stuff together.

It has been so cold in Montana this month, I was standing in the snow on Saturday night at the movie theater saying Florida in 2 weeks (hateful stares from everyone around me). :)

We leave on 2-27 until 3-11, My dh and I will be going our ds is in college so he will miss this trip. I started packing today almost done will finish this week. We
are staying at ssr for 3 days and the remaining time at bwv.

We are doing the dining this time, ressies all made for our dinners, hubby can't believe I'm so organized today I broke it to him that we are leaving at 4:30 AM for the San Francisco Airport, he thought we had a later flight in the morning.:rotfl: He wasn't too crazy about driving that early in the am but I surprised him with a car company to drive us to the airport and back home after our trip.

:woohoo: :yay: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter